BLUE MED PROPERTIES

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
30 Aug 2012 8:21 PM by herbalist36 Star rating. 17 posts Send private message

135???, way TOOOOOOOOOOO much, do research and see what 135 can buy!! just an opinion!!!

Like 0      
30 Aug 2012 8:26 PM by newworld Star rating. 942 posts Send private message

Cell block H,       LIKE I  SAID   HE MUST BE  AGENT FOR SELLING THEM .PROPERTIES  WHY WOULD YOU  PAY THAT PRICE WHEN YOU CAN HAVE VILLA  FOR  LESS ????   OR THIS FOR LESS THAN HALF THE PRICE OF A MOJO http://www.theresorts.co.uk/tt602.html

This message was last edited by newworld on 30/08/2012.

Like 0      
30 Aug 2012 10:59 PM by steve&isabel Star rating in Part time in UK, Par.... 43 posts Send private message

Finally Newworld shows his identity.

He is The Resorts!

Pathetic really...

Like 0      
30 Aug 2012 11:08 PM by newworld Star rating. 942 posts Send private message

IVE 207 POST. IF I  WAS THE RESORTS YOU WOULD  HAVE SEEN IT BEFORE NOW,.AND I COULD ALSO ADD IT AS MY    Signature MUPPET

Like 0      
04 Sep 2012 11:12 AM by gerrryuk Star rating in Mezquitilla, near To.... 179 posts Send private message

gerrryuk´s avatar

So complete your  profile then !!!!!!

Like 0      
04 Sep 2012 11:32 AM by newworld Star rating. 942 posts Send private message

WHY ????  WHATS IT GOT TO DO WITH  YOU  ?  PEOPLE JUST LIE ANYWAY, YOURS TELLS PEOPLE NOTHING.  

This message was last edited by newworld on 04/09/2012.

Like 0      
04 Sep 2012 2:49 PM by gerrryuk Star rating in Mezquitilla, near To.... 179 posts Send private message

gerrryuk´s avatar

More than yours and I  take exception to assuming people tell lies especially me....... definately not someone to read or take note of !!!!

Like 0      
04 Sep 2012 3:25 PM by steve&isabel Star rating in Part time in UK, Par.... 43 posts Send private message

He's just an agent trying to drum up business for himself.

If he was any good, he would be busy already and not playing silly games.

Too much time on his hand's, says it all!

Like 0      
04 Sep 2012 4:24 PM by newworld Star rating. 942 posts Send private message

I cant make my mind up if you two  are the chuckle brothers or dumb and dumber, read  my post again, like said if i was agent i could advertise that on my post ,i live in the north west of England, and un like you two trolls i own a property in spain. read into my post and you will find out much more ,Lets face it with one of you retired and the other retard you both have plenty of time on your hands. DO YOU OWN A PROPERTY IN SPAIN ?????????????//

This message was last edited by newworld on 04/09/2012.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

internet in rental house - 3 posts
FOR SALE Callway golf clubs x14 pro series rifle shafts and ping putter and taylor made driver and more clubs and bags all for !!!30 euros!!! - 2 posts
Selling UK Registered Car In Spain - 9 posts
trish - 4 posts
Cedula's - anyone out there know about them? - 0 posts
Beer at 16 cents per can - 0 posts
Transport from UK required - 0 posts
Our fantastic UK MEP'S?? - 41 posts
Hello from Madrid - 0 posts
Estate Agent Jokes !! - 1 posts
LORDS REMOVALS/TRANSPORT ON CAMPASOL - 2 posts
Do you think sterling is deliberately being kept low against the Euro - 7 posts
Unpaid Community Fees - 19 posts
mobile disco usage & wedding dresses - 0 posts
FS xbox 360 - 0 posts
Denuncia for speeding - 15 posts
Legal Spanish Ice cream business for sale - 0 posts
can't phone endesa from uk - please help! - 11 posts
Looking for a second hand clothes shop that buys clothes or comission - 0 posts
could anybody help please with the whereabouts of Wayne Stoneman. Many Thanks - 1 posts
BMW 645 ci reduced by 5k, NOW 15K, bag yourself a bargain, it must go!!!!! - 0 posts
Terrace furniture - 15 posts
Rental in caniles with cats - 2 posts
Hi all - 5 posts
Directions to Ardales - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 29

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x