for sale uk registered campervan

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
06 Feb 2011 12:00 AM by angelikskier Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

due to changing circumstances we reluctantly need to sell our campervan. it is a 1989 autotrail comanche, on a talbot express base, a 1.9 diesel with a turbo added for extra oomph when going up hills! although it is an old van it is reliable and in good condition. it is uk registered, rhd, taxed until end june, mot till end of march. it has been completely refurbished inside and is spacious, light and lovely to take holidays in. new hot water boiler, new window blinds and roof vents. shower and bathroom, end kitchen with cooker and hob, plus 3 way fridge. plenty of storage. bike rack. we are based in murcia, near cartagena and would like to sell asap. it really needs to be seen to be appreciated but i can email photos to anyone who is interested.

Like 0      
07 Feb 2011 1:51 PM by gtautos Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

hi there,i have sent you message, yvonne

Like 0      
07 Feb 2011 4:06 PM by foxbat Star rating in Granada. 1112 posts Send private message

foxbat´s avatar

Sounds good!

Shame the first trip the new owners will have to do is back to the UK for an MOT, because as from the end of March its illegal...

fb

http://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773

Like 0      
01 Mar 2011 10:55 AM by angelikskier Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Our camper van is still for sale, Reread my post and noticed i´d put 1.9, its actually 2.5.  Here are more details. Anybody who is interested please send me your email address and i will send photos

1989 Autotrail Comanche, 116000 km on the clock, Talbot Express base, 2.5 turbo diesel with air suspension Reliable and in good condition. UK registered, RHD, taxed end June, MOT end March. Completely refurbished inside and is spacious, light and lovely to take holidays in. Large lounge area which converts into 2 single beds or a huge king sized bed, blown air heating, new hot water boiler, new window blinds and roof vents. shower and bathroom, end kitchen with cooker, grill and hob, plus a 3 way fridge. All appliances in good working order. Plenty of storage over the cab and throughout. Bike rack and extra security lock fitted across the back entrance door. Extra interior locks and hidden safe for added safety. Must be seen to be appreciated.

9000 ONO, reasonable offers accepted

Please contact me on 663572603

thanks

anna-marie

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Hi from the UK - 1 posts
Just started considering....... - 2 posts
Does anyone understand court property auctions? - 6 posts
Hola - 5 posts
Motorhome or RV Wanted - 11 posts
where to live - 5 posts
How bad has it been in Spain - 71 posts
Off to See Maria de Castro - 33 posts
Help! Spanish ATM ate our holiday cash but bank still not returned it 7 months later! - 4 posts
WHO WANTS TO LIVE IN AMERICA :-) - 2 posts
Funerals in Spain - 12 posts
Wanted "Weight training equipment" - 0 posts
Taking new ps3 from uk - 4 posts
Entered on Official Boletin - what happens next? - 0 posts
"L" Shape Lounger (Settee) - 2 posts
drains - 4 posts
House in Cartama, Coin Alhaurin area - 0 posts
Non-resident cert processing? Help - 2 posts
Certificate of Registration of the EU - 17 posts
Residencia renewals - 9 posts
"Corvera Airport" any news?? - 3 posts
management agency problem help please - 8 posts
car hire - 14 posts
NIE MADE EASY - 7 posts
And they claim men can't multitask! ;-) - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x