Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Jan 2011 12:00 AM by cooberpedy Star rating. 91 posts Send private message

cooberpedy´s avatar

Hi

I am really sorry if there is already a thread for this, but it seems so obscure I can't imagine where to start searching for it.

has anyone been to the spa?  it is on the way from San Pedro del Pinatar to the port and los molinos at the top of the Mar menor.  I will be at my apartment for a week at the end of January and fancy a day of pampering, swimming etc  - but don't know if you can book online or just turn up on the day.

Any advice woudl be welcomed

Von

Like 0      
12 Jan 2011 8:46 AM by noelaspill Star rating in Peraleja Golf. 34 posts Send private message

I don't know if you have seen this but it might be of interest: http://www.thalasiahotel.com/Thalasia_Hotel_and_Thalasso_Center_Home.html

This seems to imply that hotel guests have access to the spa but my wife and daughter in law have used the spa both when they were staying there and also as day users.

Perhaps give them a ring. I think maybe you have to choose the "modules" you want to book for. Apparently it is very good.

Like 0      
12 Jan 2011 9:32 AM by claire T Star rating in Torremendo, Orihuela. 689 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter

Hi Von - I went there last year for a mud massage and it was lovely!  They give you a pair of paper knickers and then massage the mud all over, wrap you in towels and then leave you to relax.  Then you are hosed down to get all the mud off - the only thing was that it was a gorgeous young man who did all this - bit much for my high blood pressure (but I loved it!!).

Then we went into the pool and they have lots of water jets, steam rooms and jacuzzis etc.  The cost was 55€, not cheap but we did feel really pampered.  Ended our session with a nice meal in the cafe looking out over the Mar Menor - highly recommended!

I think we booked but the place was pretty empty so it isn't really necessary.  As Noelaspill said, there are different choices for treatments so you may want to visit first and select something in advance.

Do let us know how you get on if you decide to do it!

Like 0      
14 Jan 2011 2:46 AM by hugh_man Star rating in Kent/Roda . 1593 posts Send private message

hugh_man´s avatar

Von

The link you were given should give you details but we have been a few times just for day visit to use the hydro pool and facilities, from memory it was 15 euros for a 2 hour visit but obviously treatments will be lots extra.

You may need to prebook treatments but you can visit the hydro pool on the day, can't see it being very busy in Jan

Take a look also at

http://www.murciaturistica.es/en/tourism.centres_of_thalassotherapy?localidad=9

Like 0      
14 Jan 2011 1:05 PM by Julie&Chris Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Christy/Julie Balsicas/Dublin we were there in Jan booked in for the night plus breakfast plus use of pool and spa €50 special

I think it cost's €80 normaly, type in hotel name and look for offers, if you go for the day it wiil cost you €14 each so stay overnight

it's much cheaper.

Like 0      
14 Jan 2011 2:00 PM by JazII Star rating in Mar Menor and UK. 133 posts Send private message

JazII´s avatar

Actually it used to be if you did Aqua Aerobics you could use the Spa afterwards, I seem to recall the class cost around Euros 4,50.  This is the old timetable, not sure what changes have taken place but you can email them at info@thalasia.com.

Activities

Martes

Tuesday

Miércoles

Wednesday

Jueves

Thursday

Viernes

Friday

10:00h 11:00h

Aquagym

Aquagym

Aquagym

Aquagym

11:00h 12:00h

Aquaerobic

Gerontogimnasia

Aquagym Terapéutico Artrosis

Gerontogimnasia

12:00h 13:00h

Aquagym Terapéutico Osteoporosis/ columna

Aquagym Terapéutico Fibromialgia

Aquaerobic

18:00h 19:00h

Aquagym Terapéutico Fibromialgia

19:00h 20:00h

Kinesis

(*max 6 pax)

Bailes Latinos

Aquagym

Bailes Latinos

Aquagym

20:00h 21:00h

Defensa Personal

Aquaerobic

Defensa Personal

Aquaerobic

21:00h 21:50h

Tai-Chi

Alternatively here's the latest deals:

http://www.thalasia.com/dnn/t/Ofertas/tabid/586/language/en-US/Default.aspx

This message was last edited by JazII on 14/01/2011.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Social Security Doctor - 2 posts
New CLS threatening letter to complete on property - 5 posts
6/7 seater car wanted. - 0 posts
Property Management San Javier/Los Alcázares - 8 posts
David Lidington and Diego Lopez Garrido, Ministers for Europe - 6 posts
winter rental advice - 2 posts
For Sale Mercedes E320 CDi Automatic - 0 posts
new corvera airpot - 16 posts
do you usually visit http://www.segundamano.es/? - 4 posts
Making banks accountable - 6 posts
moving to spain - 0 posts
New Facebook Scams - including Malware - 3 posts
Smoking ban, Does it apply to communities - 2 posts
22 Degrees C - 3 posts
Electronic Cigarettes - Will they be banned to????? - 17 posts
Healthcare - Advice please (Costa del Sol) - 0 posts
eyeonspain iphone app - 8 posts
reliable lawyer,Caravaca de la cruz area - 1 posts
Villarenters booking calendar - 0 posts
Tax Liability when operating a UK registered Ltd Co. in Spain?? - 10 posts
The parents fault and not spain faults ??? - 10 posts
Peninsula Properties Granada -Medina Golf Development - 14 posts
Name That House (the one without Pine & Blue} - 6 posts
Ryanair - Durham Tees Valley + Easy Jet Murcia? - 3 posts
Legal notification - 10 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x