Plane Parking now at Alicante airport

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Sep 2017 12:56 PM by Ian and Margaret Star rating. 76 posts Send private message

It wasn't a case of checking tyre pressures, on the second occasion the tyre was totally flat and the next day I found a screw in the tyre, my point was how can you drive a car with a total flat and not know about it?

Like 0      
24 Sep 2017 1:48 PM by acer Star rating. 1528 posts Send private message

ads - well, I agree that would be good, but it's not a perfect world and for me there's a long list of companies that I would seriously criticise,  before I contemplated saying anything adverse about Seguro.

Ian & Margaret - it was probably a slow puncture, having innocently picked up the screw in the road on their way to you.  Logically it's unlikely to have happened before, when it was stationary.

Like 0      
24 Sep 2017 5:25 PM by Ian and Margaret Star rating. 76 posts Send private message

Wow Acer are your Mr Seguro or what? 

Slow puncture or not picked up on the road or in their yard, what part of my posts don't you get that they delivered the car to the airport with a totally flat tyre.

Not acceptable to any company.

Like 0      
24 Sep 2017 6:31 PM by acer Star rating. 1528 posts Send private message

Wow Acer are your Mr Seguro or what?   No, Ian/Margaret I am totally impartial, but just feel unhappy with adverse comments against a firm I admire who are not here to defend themselves.

You raised the question "...
how can you drive a car with a total flat and not know about it?... I was giving you a probable answer. - they may well have driven over the screw just before they met you at the airport.  If the tyre deflated slowly they just didn't notice.  It happens. 

Did you not check the car and raise a complaint with the delivery driver when you took back the keys?  If you did and he declined to help that is indeed very poor show.  Or didn't you notice either, until later?

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

3 Bedroom Villa Long Term Let Wanted - 2 posts
100 posts its a mile stone - 1 posts
Book For Sale - Revenger by Rory Clements - 0 posts
Murisha is in the House!!! - 0 posts
Habitation licence required for re-sale property - 24 posts
Mel Hazell - 1 posts
Audrey Dixon and Pink International Property - 7 posts
Van hire - 0 posts
Grumpy Old Gran - do you agree with Donna's moans? - 0 posts
Mazda Bongo Campervan - 0 posts
www.perrosdelsol.es - 2 posts
General question concerning land ownership - 2 posts
Ryanair and Hitler - 7 posts
Has anyone used Novasol? - 10 posts
Tomorrow is a Feast Day in Spain - 0 posts
Wanted - Reliable small second hand car. - 6 posts
Build Quality? - 54 posts
Very good quality secondhand furniture for sale . Altea - 3 posts
Economic situation in Spain - 128 posts
Switching Electricity supplier - 4 posts
Crispy Cod,Fuengirola, named as a top destination for traditional fish and chips! - 10 posts
Finca Parcs help and information - 1 posts
Dancing - Murcia / Mar Menor area - 4 posts
RYANAIR FLIGHTS - 0 posts
La Cañada Shopping centre in Marbella open? - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 24

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x