Ryanair and Hitler

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Dec 2010 12:00 AM by Fly380 Star rating in Las Filipinas, Orihu.... 253 posts Send private message

07 Dec 2010 10:56 PM by foxbat Star rating in Granada. 1112 posts Send private message

foxbat´s avatar

Had seen this previously!

Hilarious but...Definitely NSFW or those who find strong language offensive....

fb

http://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773

Like 0      
08 Dec 2010 6:11 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Love it...but definitely not the those who hate strong language!

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
08 Dec 2010 9:50 PM by Gerry Francis Mullet Star rating in Ivinghoe, Buckingham.... 24 posts Send private message

Gerry Francis Mullet´s avatar

Just brilliant and right on the money for those of you unfortunate enough to have flown with those clowns before

Like 0      
08 Dec 2010 11:42 PM by steve and anita Star rating in in San Cayetano. 324 posts Send private message

steve and anita´s avatar

There was a similar one around with Hitler being told about the death of Michael Jackson.  and the vuvuzellas at the world cup............Hilarious.

This message was last edited by steve and anita on 08/12/2010.

Like 0      
09 Dec 2010 10:46 AM by jek Star rating. 249 posts Send private message

jek´s avatar

I wonder how much it would cost Michael O'Leary to buy this sort of publicity.  He'll be laughing all the way to the bank. 

I do find it difficult to understand why the Ryanair-haters have such a problem.  Is it because we don't like successful people because it makes us feel inadequate by comparison?  I shall be flying Ryanair Bristol to Malaga return next month.  Total cost - £12 return!  Do I complain?  Not a bit.  It suits me as a single person and, being male, able to travel without hold luggage.  Fact is Ryanair is usually cheaper (often by miles) than any other carrier (if it isn't I don't fly with them); and it is more reliable in terms of arrival times and cancellations than any other airline - certainly than Easyjet.  Bring it on. 

Like 0      
09 Dec 2010 11:07 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Good point jek.

I actually love Ryanair.  We have used them loads and they have always been great.  We have only ever had one delay with them in all the time we have used them.

Last December we visited 5 countries in 8 days all courtesy of Ryanair.  Total cost for the 4 of us....€250.  And every flight on time!

Susan even rang up their complaints department to tell them how great their service was!

I am definitely in the "I love Ryanair" camp.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
09 Dec 2010 1:26 PM by Cove Robert Star rating. 214 posts Send private message

I can only second that Justin.

But I have to say that the subtitle at 2.27 is pure genius.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Has anyone used Novasol? - 10 posts
Tomorrow is a Feast Day in Spain - 0 posts
Wanted - Reliable small second hand car. - 6 posts
Build Quality? - 54 posts
Very good quality secondhand furniture for sale . Altea - 3 posts
Economic situation in Spain - 128 posts
Switching Electricity supplier - 4 posts
Crispy Cod,Fuengirola, named as a top destination for traditional fish and chips! - 10 posts
Finca Parcs help and information - 1 posts
Dancing - Murcia / Mar Menor area - 4 posts
RYANAIR FLIGHTS - 0 posts
La Cañada Shopping centre in Marbella open? - 4 posts
mens marin mountain - road bike - 0 posts
swimming pool but no licence - 3 posts
Advice Required In Regards To Moving To Alicante Next Year - 8 posts
Spanish air traffic control strike - 5 posts
Prepaid Cards - 13 posts
Sales in Spain - 1 posts
How do I get the best out of my orange tree? - 11 posts
House damage from the rain, help! - 1 posts
Sky Digibox Pace DV3 - 0 posts
How do I fill out the 'Declaracion de Residencia Fiscal' form? - 1 posts
Christmas Fair and Party - 4 posts
Hacienda Marina, Benalmadina, developed by AIFOS - 0 posts
Wall heaters - 27 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x