Kelly's Bar - New in Duquesa

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Nov 2010 12:00 AM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

We were invited down to the Grand Opening of Kellys Bar in Monte Duquesa last night, and a good time was had by all.

To start with - Happy Hour every hour! - Yes! You heard that right!! Happy Hour every hour on selected drinks.

Also the food is very, very well priced, not to mention well presented and tasty, and they offer a Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Menu, and if that's not enough, they also do Tapas!

Needless to say we shall be frequenting this establishment quite often.... um! ... in fact very often... as we have to drive past it to get home!

Kelly's is situated in the precinct of Monte Duquesa, which is just up the hill behind the port of La Duquesa. You will find them on on the lower corner closest to the road (formally known as Becky's).

The also have a page of Facebook.

www.andalucianstyle.com

Me, the Mrs and Rosie too! But we'll never, ever forget our Tyler!

We support AAA Abandoned Animals Marbella - Do you?

Like 0      
28 Nov 2010 10:00 AM by carolinej Star rating. 420 posts Send private message

carolinej´s avatar

That's great news.  I expected the unit to remain closed until the summer season.  My kids will be pleased!

Like 0      
28 Nov 2010 10:14 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Will check it out!  Thanks.

I wish them the best of luck too as starting any new business in the current climate is very brave.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
28 Nov 2010 11:29 AM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Was there twice last week, the young guy that worked there now owns it and they called it Kellys as that is their surname, was lovely and food was great, they are going to rip the insides out during the next few weeks and have big plans for it, the twice I was there  it was nearly full.

Mabye time for another EOS get together there again.

PS, wish I was back there now, we have 8 inches of snow here and can't get out the house.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Condado - New Purchase - 9 posts
Writer + family seeks 3-month let from December 2011 - 3 posts
lost deposit - 34 posts
Steel pet cages for sale - 0 posts
Various items for sale! - 0 posts
whats the weather like currently? - 6 posts
person oriented retirement village - 2 posts
Desktop PCs for sale - 17 posts
COVERA SUNDAY MARKET - 0 posts
help please on a vpo - 4 posts
exterior paint prices - 8 posts
CAR HIRE GATWICK AIRPORT - 1 posts
Vodafone Address - 2 posts
SKY GOLD AND DISCOVERY CHANNEL - 3 posts
spains had its knocks - 10 posts
Moving to Spain: Exchange my UK car - Boxter - 6 posts
MOUNTAIN BIKES - 3 posts
School books - a rip off? - 17 posts
Here we go again!!! Another Nigerian scam!! now advertising properties on this forum!! - 3 posts
BAD NEWS!!! Noriega is about to collapse!! - 0 posts
Interesting Article - 1 posts
Looking for good quality 2nd hand furniture. - 1 posts
Hi to EOS. - 5 posts
shutters - 2 posts
LOOKING FOR TORREVIEJO LONG LET - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x