person oriented retirement village

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Nov 2010 12:00 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

A friend of mine is starting to take first steps for the establishement of a great project in Alcaidesa. It will be what I call a " person oriented" retirement development/village in Alcaidesa, San Roque, Cádiz.

Development seems to be almost built. Next step is to look for inhabitants...

I love the project as it will be oriented to really get to know pople there, their needs, their preferences... A person oriented project of the well being of the inhabitant within the community: security measures, social offer, cultural integration, medical and psychological support and  easy access to  social , medical, spiritual centers...

Social retreats, conferences, spanish culture and tradition experiences... all with a very good level of profffessionalism and with an approach where person and person within a community is central

Housing will be provided on a rental basis with possible access to buy in the future.

Is this somehting any of you would be up to? I would like to help him out a bit with a king of market research among you.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
21 Sep 2014 12:15 PM by retire2spain2006 Star rating in La Marina. 9 posts Send private message

Hi Maria. Just picked up on your cooments and wondered if this project ever came to fruition?

Like 0      
21 Sep 2014 6:41 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Not yet!

Coming?

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Desktop PCs for sale - 17 posts
COVERA SUNDAY MARKET - 0 posts
help please on a vpo - 4 posts
exterior paint prices - 8 posts
CAR HIRE GATWICK AIRPORT - 1 posts
Vodafone Address - 2 posts
SKY GOLD AND DISCOVERY CHANNEL - 3 posts
spains had its knocks - 10 posts
Moving to Spain: Exchange my UK car - Boxter - 6 posts
MOUNTAIN BIKES - 3 posts
School books - a rip off? - 17 posts
Here we go again!!! Another Nigerian scam!! now advertising properties on this forum!! - 3 posts
BAD NEWS!!! Noriega is about to collapse!! - 0 posts
Interesting Article - 1 posts
Looking for good quality 2nd hand furniture. - 1 posts
Hi to EOS. - 5 posts
shutters - 2 posts
LOOKING FOR TORREVIEJO LONG LET - 3 posts
EU: corporate corruption controls - 2 posts
Business 1st Charity Dinner in Aid of F.A.M.A. - 0 posts
rooms to let - 1 posts
Various House Items for Sale - 0 posts
All Saints Day Spain - 0 posts
second hand car - 4 posts
DYS - no cars at Almeria - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x