Somebody pooped in the garage

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Oct 2010 12:00 AM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

No, not just another attention grabbing headline to draw you into a thread about some self-serving promotion - somebody really did have a dump in the basement garage of our building.

As if we didn't have enough problems with the ongoing flooding every time there is heavy rainfall - which results in all sorts of unsanitary detritus coming up through the drains and leaving a stench & thick sludge after the water subsides - yesterday a neighbour went to get in her car and discovered a large steaming pile of human poo next to it. Whoever the culprit was, it seems it was premeditated, because they had used paper after the "event" too. We only have 12 apartments and we all know one another, so it seems pretty unlikely that it was a resident. But there are two automated gates to get through, and both close quicker than it takes the average person to complete such ablutions, so one has to wonder how someone got in and out without being detected. And more to the point - WHY?

I'm constantly shocked at how acceptable it seems to be for young men to pee in the street here, and also that parents regularly make their offspring relieve themselves in the gutter (in a country where children are "miracles" and any cafe or shop owner will happily allow use of their services) - but crapping in a private garage takes the biscuit.

I pity our cleaner, who dutifully cleaned up the mess. Whatever next?

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
20 Oct 2010 11:15 PM by peteha Star rating. 110 posts Send private message

well roberto  as they say

SHIT HAPPENS

Like 0      
21 Oct 2010 8:06 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Roberto, we've had people let off fire extinguishers, wee and puke up in the garage, but going for a crap in it, well, I've heard it all now.

The fact they took their own paper is quite funny really. 

I mean, I've often thought of doing this to people who let their dogs crap on the street.  I always feel like leaving them my own deposit outside their front door....but I've never actually done it.

It must be a Torremolinos thing!

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
22 Oct 2010 7:56 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

"It must be a Torremolinos thing!"

How are things down the "posh" end of the coast these days?

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
22 Oct 2010 8:27 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Yuk!

Mindless people.............

How rude!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
22 Oct 2010 8:34 PM by rod Star rating in Uk and Spain. 469 posts Send private message

Blimey i got upset that one of our neighbours left a broken washing machine in the garage for a couple of days

God some sickos around or what

Rod

www.ournextholiday.co.uk

Like 0      
23 Oct 2010 1:16 PM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

Shame on the person who perpetrated such a foul and loathsome act!

'Down Yer' at the "posh" end of the coast they go down the port, go to one of the many Yachts moored there, and pop up onto the poop deck instead!

Maybe it was one of the residents?

Is it possible that someone came back from shopping and was so desperate that they just had to 'go' there and then, and then they heard someone coming and were so embarrassed by what they had done, they left the scene without getting rid of it!

Plausible I suppose?

This message was last edited by TechNoApe on 23/10/2010.

www.andalucianstyle.com

Me, the Mrs and Rosie too! But we'll never, ever forget our Tyler!

We support AAA Abandoned Animals Marbella - Do you?

Like 0      
24 Oct 2010 3:13 PM by buildersteve Star rating in alhaurin el grande. 28 posts Send private message

about 7 years ago a spanish man asked us if we had any work ,we decided to give him a trial and he set about working and was actually very good. but every day for the first week he would go missing at about 10 0clock . we finnally caught him squating in the trees of the property where he had created his own toilet area . altough being very regular we had to part company. 

swingles casas

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Watch out! New Telefonica or Movistar Scam! - 2 posts
documents of car - 2 posts
Embargo on property - 6 posts
No puedo publicar - 2 posts
electrical goods why so expensive? - 4 posts
Wanted second hand Freezer - 0 posts
Proxy votes at community meetings for absent owners - 9 posts
Please help me to my problem.. - 1 posts
Autonomo - 27 posts
For Sale - FC400 Cross Trainer Exercise Machine - 0 posts
LLoyds Bank Charges - 1 posts
Does anyone know how to stop calls from 912 868 399?? - 3 posts
wanted - shipping container - 3 posts
Moto X Bike - 1 posts
Electricity problems - 7 posts
Topping up mobiles - 8 posts
white goods - 0 posts
Electrical Goods - 0 posts
Sabanillas market - 2 posts
Floor Polishing - 0 posts
WALKING GROUP. FIRST WALK OF THE SEASON - 0 posts
Would you like a house-sitter ? - 2 posts
Hello all - 3 posts
COMPUTER BETTER - 2 posts
Cost of changing Deeds to one name - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x