Bank Accounts

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 May 2007 11:44 AM by KevinGames Star rating. 17 posts Send private message

Thanks Rosi,  I know I have been pre~ripped off.  I just thank my luck stars that the sale hadn't completed. But I reiterate that I want to persue this case and the people involved.  I certainly have learnt a lesson but still feel I cannot trust anyone.  At least on the next sale I will know what questions to ask pre-sale!

Your experience sounds so straight forward.  Can I take my head out of my hands now or is i too early.  I haven't had my docs back yet have I ?

Regards, K

Like 0      
28 May 2007 12:11 PM by rosi n Star rating in Cornwall / axarquia. 119 posts Send private message

Kev.  Our  sale was easy once we found a buyer  ( private ) the selling part  ( finding a buyer ) was the worst part  ( 2 years ) we could tell some story about that we even thought about writing a book .      Was this lawyer a real one or just a pretend one as there are lots of them around who think they are lawyers but are not legal,  or he might be only  a GESTOR  or he might  have no legal papers at  all , as many people set themselves up for property transactions and no legal qualifications as its not required in Spain for this , if he was a proper Lawyer he would be a member of the College system ask Roberto about this we dont know very much about that side. Hope this helps . Regards Rosi n

Like 0      
28 May 2007 12:55 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Thanks for your p.m. I knew I had heard the name before.  I will certainly warn people of using them.  I am glad you are getting a lot of feed back,  Roberto is full of info.  Good luck with it all and take care Regards Pat

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Done the deed!!!! - 7 posts
HABITATION LICENCE - 3 posts
EXCITING NEWS FOR THE REMORTGAGE/EQUITY RELEASE MARKET - 4 posts
Hope The Thieves in Spain don't hear about THIS gem - 0 posts
MAY 4TH BE WITH YOU! - 0 posts
Envious future owners at torre alcantara vincent & brona - 37 posts
General poll on buying Property - 9 posts
EVERYONE - Please read this, very important - 7 posts
Man and Van Wanted UK - Murcia - 7 posts
Spanish Law On Disabled Access To Communal Swimming Pools - 17 posts
E-learning Spanish - 0 posts
Senior Account Manager - Madrid - 3 posts
How to get to NAPLES? - 17 posts
have the agents been wiped out in the property war - 162 posts
Crash in Spanish Property Market - 25 posts
The Real Criminals - 0 posts
Spa Valley, I need some info. - 2 posts
Angel de Miraflores - 2 posts
playa flamenca - 1 posts
Radiation in the area - 38 posts
Mobile phones - 3 posts
IVA? When and how often is it payable? - 8 posts
THE GAS MAN CON - 4 posts
Completed - 3 posts
Duquesa Golf Course - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 23

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x