Barcelona in 2011

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Aug 2010 12:00 AM by PaulX Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Hola todos

This is actually my 2nd post - sorry I should have stopped by here first to say hello.

We are heading back to BCN in early 2011 - we lived there for a few months in 2006/07 but had to come back to the UK. Now we are ready to do a proper move and I'm just sorting out everything that needs to be done in advance, 

Its nice to have a bit of a clue about what to do and when having lived there previously but I also finding this forum invaluable for help and advice.

Cheers

Paul

Like 0      
17 Aug 2010 7:11 PM by D_B_S Star rating. 178 posts Send private message

Paul, you will find it little changed from the mid noughties. A little more unemployment but still a great cultural centre. Still thinking it is independent from Madrid. I have just moved away after 10-years and gone for a quieter and very different life style in Mallorca (Soller). I spent every Spring and Autumn in Barca and loved every minute. It was a bit too warm for me in the Summer so I spent them in the UK and winters in Dubai.

You don't say what info you are looking for (removals, property, general advise or looking for work). What ever it is you will find great help and advise on this form.

Good luck with the move.

Dave

Like 0      
20 Aug 2010 1:19 PM by PaulX Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Cheers Dave,

We will be spending summers in the Charente - western France as Barca does get a bit too hot for my liking midsummer.

I just pouring through this forum at the moment to make sure I've got everything in place before we more in the way of NIE, Bank accounts etc. This is one very useful forum.

Pau

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Importing a UK registered car that was previously Spanish registered ... - 3 posts
Apparently high catastral value - 2 posts
Open Countryside - 0 posts
BEWARE OF BMIBABY AT MALAGA - 4 posts
Various Taxes and charges at Roda Golf for a Town House - 1 posts
Where can I buy this Spanish product? - 5 posts
Mosquitoes in Iznajar - 8 posts
Bath Repairs – Costa Blanca - 1 posts
Spanish Car for Sale - Valencia area - 0 posts
EMAUS CHILDREN´S HOME, ELCHE - 6 posts
Hi - 2 posts
full size snooker table - 0 posts
The Dead Building Trade in Spain - 7 posts
Instant Access Savings Account - 2 posts
Supermarket information - 1 posts
moveing to spain - 6 posts
Villajoyosa - 0 posts
gillie - 2 posts
San Fulgencio - 4 posts
Flight delayed? - 1 posts
A Chance to Dance Flamenco - 0 posts
And you thought the Guardia Civil Trafficos were bad.... - 1 posts
Suma - 2 posts
What a Wonderful World! - 5 posts
Route planner website - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x