Squatter crisis

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Jul 2010 1:49 PM by stant Star rating in cardiff wales. 48 posts Send private message

thanks . right thats it my new job i will come back to spain and get rid of all the bad tenants how dont pay rent exex for a small fee

if they dont go i will throw all their gear in the street and put new locks on doors .ho needs the ateam  just call mr stanton

Like 0      
22 Jul 2010 9:04 AM by cazzy Star rating in Inland Andalucia. 180 posts Send private message

Thanks for all your advice. SHE'S GONE!!!!

She left on a breakdown truck after she removed her fuses so her van would not start, then refused to let anyone in the cab to replace them. The trouble is she will now take advantage of another kind person!!

Like 0      
22 Jul 2010 9:40 AM by stant Star rating in cardiff wales. 48 posts Send private message

glad to hear that shes gone you can go back to normal now

Like 0      
23 Jul 2010 12:11 AM by meggie Star rating in England. 114 posts Send private message

So glad that this has been sorted, Cazzy.  It must have been awful for you and it's such a shame that one crazy person has put you off trying to help anyone else in need...but understandable in the circumstances.

On a lighter note...thank you Stant and redsam79 for providing me with the best  laugh I have had on this website. Sometimes it really is a good idea to try and see the funny side of things. Stant, I hope someone gives you a place to stay soon...good luck!

Mag

Like 0      
23 Jul 2010 2:41 PM by stant Star rating in cardiff wales. 48 posts Send private message

thanks meggie .ps meggie van i park my van on your drive ?

Like 0      
23 Jul 2010 3:05 PM by meggie Star rating in England. 114 posts Send private message

Of course you can, Stant, but only if you have been taking your tablets....

Mag

Like 0      
23 Jul 2010 7:08 PM by stant Star rating in cardiff wales. 48 posts Send private message

thanks meggie .i ment can i park my van on your drive . im a bit drunk sorry .i will need electric  a bathroom o and my food done for me

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

New roof on old building... - 2 posts
Choir (coro) /Singing group - 0 posts
how far is Duecasa from Malaga Airport - 4 posts
El Corte Ingles Discount Vouchers..... - 0 posts
Problem President :( - 53 posts
Need an Alarm - Costa Blanca? - 3 posts
car boot sales - 0 posts
putting up curtain poles/pictures worried about electrical wires/pipes - 7 posts
Help with Plumbing - 2 posts
Agents near Mojacar - 3 posts
Getting Insurance Company to settle - 0 posts
reposession of property - 1 posts
CONTACT HELP - 1 posts
CONTACT HELP - 0 posts
Legal advice - 0 posts
Mazarron Country Club - 2 posts
Rock concert in San Javier - 2 posts
QUIZ NIGHTS - 0 posts
transfer from airport - 2 posts
Transfering to Spanish Reg - 4 posts
Architect problems CFO & LFO ,legal proceedings ? - 2 posts
spanish mortgage - 1 posts
ZODIAC VILLA NIGHTMARES - 0 posts
Okreserved car hire - 0 posts
Registering baby's birth in Spain - 14 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 27

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x