Transfering to Spanish Reg

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Jul 2010 12:00 AM by johnf Star rating in London / Costa Del S.... 66 posts Send private message

Help / Advise required in the process of transfering from a French Reg vehicle to Spanish Reg. I recently bought a French Reg vehicle and would like some advise on either the best Insurance company for cover and how to go about changing to a Spanish plate.

Any help/advise would be greatly appreciated.

John

Like 0      
18 Jul 2010 8:03 PM by rolley Star rating in Torrevieja . 41 posts Send private message

snap I am living in germany and have a german registered vehicle and require the same info................thanks

Like 0      
18 Jul 2010 10:38 PM by daniela Star rating in Duquesa. 167 posts Send private message

daniela´s avatar

I need to transfer my UK plate too.  My colleague at work just transferred a Swedish plated car using "Gestoria del Automovil" they have an office in Estepona and Torremolinos.  She recommended them to me, it cost her €1,200 to get it all done inc taxes. I guess that all depends on the list value of your car though.  The company had it done in only a few days. Estepona office is 952 794 769/Torremolinos 952 382 051.

Must stress I don't have personal exerience of this company so can't comment on it first hand but my colleague was happy with their service.  I still have to get round to doing it.

Like 0      
07 Aug 2010 10:34 AM by el romeral Star rating. 21 posts Send private message

There is some useful information about importing cars on this earlier thread - link below. If you look in one of the posts from Roberto you will find the links.

http://www.eyeonspain.com/forums/posts-long-10310.aspx

Like 0      
07 Aug 2010 11:08 AM by johnf Star rating in London / Costa Del S.... 66 posts Send private message

Thanks for all the very helpful and useful information received to date. As an update I have decided to use the Gestoria del Automovil office based in Sabinillas. Am currently in the process of transfer which I have been told will be approx 2-3 weeks. They are very helpful there and it will cost approx 1050 euros. Its been approx 2 weeks now and am awaiting an ITV appointment so fingers crossed it should all be successful.

Hope others have found the information useful and will update the outcome later.

many thanks again.

John

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Architect problems CFO & LFO ,legal proceedings ? - 2 posts
spanish mortgage - 1 posts
ZODIAC VILLA NIGHTMARES - 0 posts
Okreserved car hire - 0 posts
Registering baby's birth in Spain - 14 posts
DO ANY MEMBERS KNOW THE BEST SAT T.V. SETUP TO GET - 10 posts
Property Management Question - 3 posts
Property prices - 54 posts
Buying dog accessories in Cadiz / Malaga area - 0 posts
Mallorca - 3 posts
Mijas Costa taxis for 5 people? - 2 posts
Castell de Ferro and Alhambra del Mar development bankruptcy - 4 posts
M & S Interealty, Torrevieja. Jose Maria Mena... - 0 posts
INFO REQUIRED - 2 posts
Mars for the naked eye - 0 posts
ANYONE THINKING OF SELLING THEIR PROPERTY, I'M LOOKING TO BUY. - 30 posts
Lovely apartment - Now reduced to 99 995 euros. - 2 posts
Road from Fuengirola to Alhaurin. - 5 posts
Thought for the day. - 1 posts
tourist train in Guardamar - 0 posts
Eos Team Help, please - 4 posts
Help need to post powerpoint on site - 1 posts
Urgently needed homes for Husky puppies - FREE - 4 posts
Why do cctv and lists of debtors breach data protection rules? - 10 posts
Can you recommend Vincent Real Estate, Benijofar? - 14 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x