Mazarron Country Club

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Jul 2010 12:00 AM by AM28 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi. I'm staying at a villa on Mazarron Country Club in a few weeks time. I've stayed at La Torre and nearby a couple of times so I know that area quite well but the Country Club is a little far from there.

Can anyone tell me about facilities on the Country Club for eating out? It would be great to hear from someone who's stayed at the Country Club. I've been told there's a bar/restaurant but that's all I know. We will have a car but it may be nice to stay on the complex and have a few drinks and not worry about having to drive.

I would also love to hear about any good restaurants nearby?

Also does anyone know if there's a shop/supermarket on the Country Club or a good one nearby (the ones on sites tend to be expensive). I've read that supermarket will be built on the Country Club but don't know if it has been.  Many thanks.

Like 0      
18 Jul 2010 5:39 PM by nigela Star rating. 415 posts Send private message

I think you will find there are very few facilities on the contry club - there is a swimming pool you have to pay for, a restaurant (which I have heard not particularly good reviews on) and I believe a tennis court and childrens play area.  There is no shop.

The good news is that about 2 miles up the road is another urbanisation - Campersol - where there are 2 commercial centres one on Sector A (where there is a small supermarket and several bars) and one on sector B where there is an English supermarket plus a large Consum.

I have not tried any of the restaurants on either commercial centrte when we stayed there - we prefered to go into Bolenoeu or puerto Mazzarron where there are a lot of nice restaurants overlooking the sea.  There are also several large supremarkets in Peueto Mazarron.

Like 0      
18 Jul 2010 9:58 PM by Hammer100 Star rating in Camposol, Mazarron. 94 posts Send private message

Hammer100´s avatar

Between the Country Club and Camposol you have El Saladillo restaurant which is very nice and on a sunday they have the Horses and Dancing outside in the car park (booking is advisable for this)

Camposol has pretty much the normal stuff, Italian, Indian, Chinese, English (Bulgarian Restaurant under construction so dont know if it will be open when you are here).....no Spanish though. There is a good selection of bars which do the normal stuff again, Karaoke, Disco blah blah. There is also a legal (yes they do exist) cab firm but in the summer they get booked very early and there is now a taxi rank for the spanish cabs but again in the summer they can be hard to get.

Dedicated Property Management - Mazarron http://www.mspvillaservices.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Rock concert in San Javier - 2 posts
QUIZ NIGHTS - 0 posts
transfer from airport - 2 posts
Transfering to Spanish Reg - 4 posts
Architect problems CFO & LFO ,legal proceedings ? - 2 posts
spanish mortgage - 1 posts
ZODIAC VILLA NIGHTMARES - 0 posts
Okreserved car hire - 0 posts
Registering baby's birth in Spain - 14 posts
DO ANY MEMBERS KNOW THE BEST SAT T.V. SETUP TO GET - 10 posts
Property Management Question - 3 posts
Property prices - 54 posts
Buying dog accessories in Cadiz / Malaga area - 0 posts
Mallorca - 3 posts
Mijas Costa taxis for 5 people? - 2 posts
Castell de Ferro and Alhambra del Mar development bankruptcy - 4 posts
M & S Interealty, Torrevieja. Jose Maria Mena... - 0 posts
INFO REQUIRED - 2 posts
Mars for the naked eye - 0 posts
ANYONE THINKING OF SELLING THEIR PROPERTY, I'M LOOKING TO BUY. - 30 posts
Lovely apartment - Now reduced to 99 995 euros. - 2 posts
Road from Fuengirola to Alhaurin. - 5 posts
Thought for the day. - 1 posts
tourist train in Guardamar - 0 posts
Eos Team Help, please - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x