Photovoltaic cells - Feeser income tariff

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Jul 2010 12:00 AM by Not the boss Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

Hi

I am just putting PV cells on my roof in the UK whick is my way of doing my bit for the green economy and the Feeder In come tarriff is very good.

I have a south facing property in Huelva province and wonder if anyone knows if the Spanish have a simillar Feeder income tariff and is so who do I go to to find out information or to get the solar electric pannels instaled?

Thanks.

Like 0      
14 Jul 2010 5:33 PM by JohnKath Star rating. 157 posts Send private message

Portugal yes Spain don't think so.

Like 0      
14 Jul 2010 6:37 PM by guslopez Star rating in Lorca, Murcia.. 745 posts Send private message

Don't know about now, but they used to . This might explain why , if they don't anymore !

http://www.nytimes.com/gwire/2009/08/18/18greenwire-spains-solar-market-crash-offers-a-cautionary-88308.html?pagewanted=1

Todos somos Lorca.

Like 0      
14 Jul 2010 8:21 PM by JohnKath Star rating. 157 posts Send private message

I think that this report links back to the change in the Building Regs. and applies to commercial premises and as the report says ground mounted solar arrays.

We travel the length of Spain now and again and each time there are more and more of these outside small villages and also for large individual factories. However I cannot recall seeing any on a single dwelling house yet the house in front of us in the UK has panels on two roofs. Lots of other house in MK have them as well.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Cedula de Habitation for an old house - 3 posts
Caba de gato & snorkelling - 1 posts
San Javier information - 1 posts
Advice Please on Schools In/Around Calahonda - 13 posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAN (PITBY) - 5 posts
reposession of my Apt - 2 posts
Problems with the 'Rough Justice again' thread... my previous post has been deleted... !! - 4 posts
moving asap - 10 posts
Erection party. - 2 posts
Driving UK car in Spain - 13 posts
handing keys back - 10 posts
EOS moderators question - 12 posts
Green stuff on chairs - 2 posts
insurance when purchasing. - 3 posts
Warning! - 4 posts
Mexico, no. Any thoughts/advice on considering a move to the Valencia area? - 9 posts
moving furniture - 1 posts
Toll Fees - 5 posts
Water sports activities for teenagers in Fuengirola - Benalmadena - Torremolinos? - 0 posts
OUT OF AFRICA - 8 posts
White paint - 2 posts
Driving to Spain, - Stopover etc - 6 posts
FIFA Introduce latest goal-line technology! - 1 posts
Property Management - 9 posts
My 1000th post! - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x