San Javier information

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Jul 2010 12:00 AM by moraben Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Greetings............I have been on the site once before and a couple of people were kind enough to respond to questions I had about San Javier.  I'm wondering if there is a specific forum I should be looking at on this site (there are so many!) to continue to talk with people about San Javier.  Do you have any suggestions.  I am an American whose 22 y/o daughter will be teaching English for a year in San Javier, to high school students, beginning 10/1/10, so I am seeking as much information as possible.  She will not have a car.  Thank you again. 

Like 0      
05 Jul 2010 6:08 PM by eilben Star rating in Chesterfield/Santiag.... 101 posts Send private message

Hello moreben

San Javier is a small town & not far from the beaches of Santiago de la Ribera. There is a visitor's information office attached to the town hall which will give your daughter maps etc. There are buses to the main cities of Murcia & Cartagena. the people of Spain are very friendly so I am sure the staff in her school will take good care of her.

Please wish her every success in her new post. What a great experience for her. If it is anything like the teaching exchanges that I know of in the UK she will have a great time.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Advice Please on Schools In/Around Calahonda - 13 posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAN (PITBY) - 5 posts
reposession of my Apt - 2 posts
Problems with the 'Rough Justice again' thread... my previous post has been deleted... !! - 4 posts
moving asap - 10 posts
Erection party. - 2 posts
Driving UK car in Spain - 13 posts
handing keys back - 10 posts
EOS moderators question - 12 posts
Green stuff on chairs - 2 posts
insurance when purchasing. - 3 posts
Warning! - 4 posts
Mexico, no. Any thoughts/advice on considering a move to the Valencia area? - 9 posts
moving furniture - 1 posts
Toll Fees - 5 posts
Water sports activities for teenagers in Fuengirola - Benalmadena - Torremolinos? - 0 posts
OUT OF AFRICA - 8 posts
White paint - 2 posts
Driving to Spain, - Stopover etc - 6 posts
FIFA Introduce latest goal-line technology! - 1 posts
Property Management - 9 posts
My 1000th post! - 3 posts
bungy - 1 posts
Palmera Properties - 11 posts
England Vs. Germany WHAT A GAME - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x