Caba de gato & snorkelling

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Jul 2010 12:00 AM by Faro Star rating in London. 1139 posts Send private message

I’m going to Almeria for the w/e and to Caba de Gato. The children like snorkelling and seeing fish swim around. I have visited Caba de Gato before and if I recall it was good for snorkelling.

But anyone with local knowledge know of any other good coves in that general area for snorkelling/exploring etc even if a bit off the beaten track.

I really like that part of the coast because I feel it has in some areas been better protected that Costa del Sol. Natural beaches with rocks and coves are much more fun for kids that the artificial beaches of Fuengirola-Benalmadena-Torremolinos.

Like 0      
02 Jul 2010 11:28 AM by David W Star rating. 199 posts Send private message

David W´s avatar

This is the restaurant we use in the cabo de gata excellent for fish

San Jose would be a great choice for a "beach day''. A horseshoe cove with a small marina/harbour, a good choice of eating places and safe/child friendly snorkelling

either side of San Jose are many quiet beaches, some you even get to yourself!!

enjoy your w/end, where are you staying?

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

San Javier information - 1 posts
Advice Please on Schools In/Around Calahonda - 13 posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAN (PITBY) - 5 posts
reposession of my Apt - 2 posts
Problems with the 'Rough Justice again' thread... my previous post has been deleted... !! - 4 posts
moving asap - 10 posts
Erection party. - 2 posts
Driving UK car in Spain - 13 posts
handing keys back - 10 posts
EOS moderators question - 12 posts
Green stuff on chairs - 2 posts
insurance when purchasing. - 3 posts
Warning! - 4 posts
Mexico, no. Any thoughts/advice on considering a move to the Valencia area? - 9 posts
moving furniture - 1 posts
Toll Fees - 5 posts
Water sports activities for teenagers in Fuengirola - Benalmadena - Torremolinos? - 0 posts
OUT OF AFRICA - 8 posts
White paint - 2 posts
Driving to Spain, - Stopover etc - 6 posts
FIFA Introduce latest goal-line technology! - 1 posts
Property Management - 9 posts
My 1000th post! - 3 posts
bungy - 1 posts
Palmera Properties - 11 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x