Contact name and number for Iberdrola

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Apr 2007 12:00 AM by HPMD Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Can anyone help us?  We are renting our property in Palacios mar.  We cannot get a bill from Iberdrola yet they deduct between €100 and €120 from our bank account every two months.  The tenant will not pay the amounts due on the basis of a bank statement she wants sight of the bill.  According to our management company they cannot get a statement from Iberdrola and the bill is not being sent to the apartment - sounds dubious but this is what I am told - I have tried a few numbers that I have been given but have had no luck.  Does anyone know of a contact name or number that I can call to get an on-line statement before the tenant does a runner with my €400.

HPMD

Like 0      
26 Apr 2007 10:44 AM by Mikenmandy Star rating in Dewsbury, Yorkshire .... 232 posts Send private message

Mikenmandy´s avatar

Couple of contact numbers nicked from somewhere else, don't know how good they are, but its a start

Iberdrola 0034 91 364 8888
Repsol 0034 90 117 0170

Mike

Like 0      
27 Apr 2007 6:06 PM by HPMD Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Thank you  - called them - same story - cannot get past the Spanish instructions - same on the Net.   I just need a number that will be answered by a human so that I can ask for someone who hopefully can speak English.

HPMD

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

House Shares - 1 posts
FREEBIES - 2 posts
3 Molinos - Anyone Buying Or Know Of The Development? - 3 posts
Phoning home? - 2 posts
Furniture Wanted - 19 posts
Purchasing property in the Spanish Countryside between Alicante and Murcia - 10 posts
The stockmarket - 4 posts
Interesting/cool photos! - 39 posts
signing of escrutura - 5 posts
how easy is it to get a mortgage........ - 5 posts
Spanish Bubble Burst - 7 posts
Housing Transaction Costs in Europe - 2 posts
Problem mortgage broker - 11 posts
Grupo Trampolin's site at Albudiete called Royal Dream - 4 posts
Average Wages In Spain - All trades etc - Commuting to UK? - 10 posts
visit to town council - 3 posts
New or resale - 53 posts
El Banditos Puerto Banus - 1 posts
Polaris clause 4.2 - 5 posts
Clause 4.2 Polaris World - 2 posts
Are there any special rules for transporting domestic pets from Hong Kong to Spain - 0 posts
Here you go Smiley... - 31 posts
How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb? - 6 posts
Google .. R U missing out ? - 9 posts
new buyer - 12 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x