starting to move on.. playa flamenca here we come

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Jun 2010 12:00 AM by kiptic Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

hi my name is steve and gail is my partner we have 2 kids aged 5 and 11... we plan a new life in spain playa flamenca and we are at an early stage our house on the market in the uk..we hope we can get lots of helpful advice and hope not to ask all the same questions asked a million times before...steve / gail

Like 0      
17 Jun 2010 2:43 PM by traci Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Hi Steve and Gail,

We are too planning on moving to Spain as my Hubby will be working in Gibraltar.

We are to at the early stages as well . I  have my house to sell and we are just in the middle of doing it up. If I cant sell it I will have to rent it out.

I am not sure where abouts in Spain you are going but we are looking just outside the border of Gibraltar because of his work.

I am doing alot of research because I dont know what I am suppose to be doing. I think the main issue is the schools as I have got two children age 9 and 6 and if we cant find  what we are looking for in Spain we will have to live in Gibraltar for a while.

The people on this forum are very helpful so I am sure if you have a worry or a question they are there to help.

Anyhow good luck with your future plans and I hope it all works out for you

Best wishes

Traci, Adrian, Isabella and Samuel

Like 0      
17 Jun 2010 4:31 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

Do LOTS of research...................schools are very important but lots of good ones about. Biggest thing is to make sure you have enough money. jobs are hard here unless you work for yourself and it would help if you can speak some Spanish.

Don't be put off, I think Spain is a great place to be but you need to sort things out before you get here as much as you can.

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

A Totally New Use for Febreze.... - 0 posts
Can Someone Pleae Help? - 5 posts
fiestas around moriara - 7 posts
Another Nice Story..... - 0 posts
Camposol D with no car? Good or bad please? - 3 posts
World Cup Fever!! - 66 posts
Car rental/to buy - Estepona area - 4 posts
Rental -Costa Galera, Estepona - 0 posts
Servicta Estrella - 2 posts
CHOOSING A SOLICITOR TO HELP COMPLETE PURCHASE IN LOS ALCAZARES - 1 posts
Sparklet - 1 posts
What's On Where? - 3 posts
For lovers of life and stunning photography - 3 posts
Pay as you go mobile broadband using a usb dongle (Mijas Costa) - 3 posts
Legal tip 277. Low cost action against Banks. Manifesto by Costaluzlawyers - 0 posts
Legal tip 300. Banks properties for Banks liabilities - 8 posts
Hello, First Time Looking to buy in Villamartin or Surrounding Area - 15 posts
Router problem - 3 posts
satelite tv set up - 5 posts
Justin, look what eye found! - 2 posts
Case Won and Money Returned - Maria & Costa Luz Lawyers - 21 posts
Bank Guarantee - Case won and money returned - Maria & Costa Luz Lawyers - 42 posts
Upvc - 0 posts
Rattan Garden furniture - 3 posts
Apartment for Sale - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x