tax for none residents

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 May 2010 12:00 AM by chidgey Star rating in bristol. 11 posts Send private message

can anyone tell me where to get the 210 form for tax purposes for non-residents. the lawyer wants 100euros each.

we own 2 propertys 1 of which my parents live there but pays no rent. the other we use as holiday home for ourselves no rental income. last time we paid 130euros for a 55euro bill sounds a bit mad to me. iam consider doing it myself it has to be cheaper.

Like 0      
11 May 2010 8:19 AM by Adra04778 Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

I get mine from the Hacienda in el ejido. I think you have to use a profesional if you yourself own both properties.

Like 0      
11 May 2010 9:00 AM by reidpj Star rating. 239 posts Send private message

11 May 2010 10:59 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

You have to have a fiscal rep to do your taxes if you own more than one property, Chidgey. You cannot submit the 210 form!

Like 0      
12 May 2010 12:34 AM by JDYERJAY Star rating. 13 posts Send private message

HI 

If you find out where you get the forms please let me know I have a place in Almeria Vera Playa

Like 0      
12 May 2010 10:37 AM by sping Star rating in Stockport & Playa Go.... 148 posts Send private message

12 May 2010 10:39 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi JDYERJAY

You can download the modelo 210 pdf from AEAT tax website here

Like 0      
12 May 2010 11:55 AM by sping Star rating in Stockport & Playa Go.... 148 posts Send private message

sping´s avatar

Sorry More, I thought my link worked! I need to work harder on the ol PC.

Like 0      
12 May 2010 12:06 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Sping, your link DID work. I had to go looking for the link I'd kept on my main pc as I'm posting on my netbook & that just took time then I prefer to use the link facility rather than long links so that took another few seconds  . Consequently I posted my post, totally unaware that you had, certainly not to be rude, not that I believe you thought that.

Like 0      
12 May 2010 12:51 PM by sping Star rating in Stockport & Playa Go.... 148 posts Send private message

sping´s avatar

Hi More, sometimes I have posted, then tested but for some reason the link still hadn’t worked, but the more (no pun intended) we post the wiser we become. Hope life is good for you out in Guardamar, we are periodically on Playa Golf at Cabo Roig.

Like 0      
12 May 2010 1:33 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Yes, Sping, life IS good for us at Guardamar, thanks. We are both retired & can spend almost half our year there. Going out 25th for another 5 weeks.

If you are interested you can just type something like '210 download is here' then copy your link http://www.aeat.es/AEAT/Contenidos_Comunes/La_Agencia_Tributaria/Modelos_y_formularios/Declaraciones/Modelos_200_al_299/210/mod210e.pdf

hold link in your mouse ... as I say ... then click on the symbol above 'normal' which is a globe of the world with what looks like a figure 8 on its side. That will show a box that has a long empty oblong box with 'URL' written above it. Hold your curser at the left of '210 download is here' & hold down & drag curser to end of it which highlights the text then paste the link into the long box by left clicking on the box then right click in it. THEN click on the 'OK' to give you a link, see ...'210 download is here' Think I explained it correctly.

Like 0      
12 May 2010 7:15 PM by sping Star rating in Stockport & Playa Go.... 148 posts Send private message

sping´s avatar

Thanks more, I will have a go....

Like 0      
13 May 2010 9:51 PM by growler Star rating in Birmingham & Benejúz.... 164 posts Send private message

Thought I'd mention some info that might be of use to anyone from Alicante region, if I share my first experience of spanish tax earlier this year.. Most in Alicante region (I think) will know this tax as 'SUMA Tax' (SUMA is a government body setup to administer and collect it).      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suma_Gesti%C3%B3n_Tributaria

Like many others I know I just ignored it again, and again. and again and although they've never actually threatened me with anything, the outstanding bill gets higher and higher as interest is continually added on (fair enough and prob better than our red letters!).

Each SUMA bill/invoice has an final expiry date for payment, after which if you don't pay you get another one with interest added and another expiry date on, and so on..

The main SUMA office is in centre of Almoradi but they DONT accept any form of payment there! (I tried). So long as your bill is still in date you just hand it in (or send it) to your bank and pay it from there (assuming your bank is on their list - which is clearly marked on bottom of the bill - most of the big boys are on there anyway. If the final payment date has passed, the bank WONT be able to pay it. You'll have to either wait for a follow-up bill (remember it's going higher the longer you wait), or as I found, if you call into the SUMA office, they'll print you out a revised bill there and then... but then tell you to go to your bank to pay it (strange way to do it I thought).

They encourage you to use a gestion or similar in spain and deliberately give the impression you have no other choice but to do this. Same goes for anyone charging to fill in a form for you. I liken it to most UK institutions that now do their best to penalise anyone who deoesn't pay by direct debit (for example).

At least next year (about now actually) I'll recognise it soon as it comes, pay careful attention to the last payment date and ensure I get it paid beforehand.  Hope this is useful to some  and may even save you a pound or two!  ;O)

Like 0      
13 May 2010 10:03 PM by growler Star rating in Birmingham & Benejúz.... 164 posts Send private message

Just read that back to myself and apologies if I've confused anyone!  I should have pointed out that the SUMA is equiv to what most would call "IBI" and so is not to be confused with "income tax" nor the 210 form.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Car Hire La Marina - 5 posts
Car Insurance renewals - 24 posts
Property sales on the increase in Spain - 13 posts
Supermarkets in Mazarron/Puerto de Mazarron - 2 posts
Garden Furniture - 5 posts
Spanish catholic query - re 'encapuchado de la Santa Cena' - 3 posts
CAR HIRE CHARGES.......yet again!! - 7 posts
9th of May. Europe Day. Costaluz offers a 1 year free service to entrepreneurs - 0 posts
what is the best web site advertising jobs in spain - 5 posts
Pleas join our efforts regarding proffessional liability of Banks regarding off-plan deposits - 1 posts
Any Guitar Players? - 10 posts
Administrator dictating who is used for Community works - 12 posts
Roberto, congratulations! - 12 posts
Sewing Machines and Crafting - 0 posts
Opticians in Spain - 15 posts
Describe Terrazas de la Torre - 1 posts
I'm in Heaven - 8 posts
A little word of warning - 4 posts
A little word of warning - 0 posts
Office furniture - 3 posts
Car Insurance Claim - 4 posts
anyone got a badminton raquet to sell - 1 posts
Costaluzlawyers sponsored garden designer, Maria Luisa Medina winning in Malvern - 0 posts
Going rate for cleaner or cleaning agency? - 9 posts
Constructive problems in your new home - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 14

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x