Internet again

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Mar 2010 12:00 AM by Acapulco Star rating in Costa Blanca South.. 342 posts Send private message

Acapulco´s avatar

Looking at the Telefonica Router thread it seems we have a few people on here who know a bit about the internet.

Can any of them advise me re a good ISP on the Costa Blanca South?

My current supplier cannot upgrade me and is to slow,only a 1Mb system with download speeds of 1.65 ish.

I have been searching for a while but the only one who has offered me better so far has taken 3 weeks to answer straight forward questions and does not respond to emails so that is not very promising.

Getting really frustrated now. 

If you're going through hell keep on going, you might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

Like 0      
08 Mar 2010 12:37 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Acapulco, how are you & Mrs 'A' doing, we're back over Wednesday for 6 weeks so see you soon.

We haven't a phoneline at our place there & we've been talking to the internet provider most owners seem to be using in our community, which is http://mybubble.es/

We were asking about a wifi router system as I want to use a laptop not a fixed PC. They told us that the system they would install would give us UP TO 3 megs.

I have no idea about internet but they answered our emails promptly & personally.

We are in contact with Abelinda Gomez (Accounts Manager) Bubble on sales@mybubble.es

This message was last edited by morerosado on 08/03/2010.

Like 0      
08 Mar 2010 1:07 PM by Acapulco Star rating in Costa Blanca South.. 342 posts Send private message

Acapulco´s avatar

Hi More, look forward to seeing you both again.

I have talked to Bubble, they supply a lot of people around us but download speeds are not much different from what I am getting now. 

If you're going through hell keep on going, you might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

Like 0      
08 Mar 2010 1:22 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

I never see you on Skype since I added you, don't you use it maybe because of the problems you have? I've told mybubble we need assurance I can Skype with a webcam without it forever breaking up or worse, dropping out. We are ruined here with speeds up to 8mg.

I'd love internet 24/7 there too but, as it's so expensive, it needs to do what we want or we will just continue to frequent the local cafe each morning & suffer a full English breakfast for 2 € just to get free wifi (& they let me plug into their mains) or the local bar later for a couple of pints of Estrella & they, too, let me plug into their mains.  

Like 0      
08 Mar 2010 4:45 PM by Acapulco Star rating in Costa Blanca South.. 342 posts Send private message

Acapulco´s avatar

I don't have Skype running all the time I am on line as I used to.Just put it on when I am going to use it but it has been on a fair bit,must have picked the wrong time ,or, as you say maybe because I have had problems with the net just dropping off. 

Like 0      
08 Mar 2010 5:08 PM by Forhotspot Star rating. 233 posts Send private message

Thanks Moore for the bubbles info. It looks like a good one which I'm looking for.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

A resale purchase - 0 posts
Apple I Mac for Sale. 2 months old. - 1 posts
problem with powder coated railings - 1 posts
Media Markt VAT free day - 8th March 2010 - 3 posts
damage from above - 0 posts
semana santa - 1 posts
Empty Van Returning to UK 26th March - 0 posts
Residency: Pros and cons? - 10 posts
market stall - 7 posts
SKY+ BOX WITH FREEVIEW CARD - 8 posts
Spanish Language Immersion Courses - 3 posts
what is a ferreterias??? - 7 posts
Ryanair Flights to Granada Airport - 1 posts
moving to majorca the end ov April - 0 posts
Moving to Majorca in april ( santa ponsa) - 3 posts
Blogger.com blogs are being redirected to de-player.com - 6 posts
Marbella to England - 0 posts
property to rent - 0 posts
Fees payable to Administrator - 4 posts
Parking Ticket - 1 posts
Costs seem very high to change mortgage to interest only for two years - 2 posts
Car Hire costs in Summer - 9 posts
Message for Justin, your Holiday rental listing - 2 posts
Internet Security - 17 posts
Above Ground Pools - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x