arenal 2000 benalmadena golf

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Apr 2007 12:00 AM by stevereed100 Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

paid 30% deposit on a property on the bove development.received no communications over the last 12 months although completion date anticvipated is march 2008. just received a mailing in spanish that seems to say the company is reorganising. most phone numbers i have are now not recognised.got through on one number to only find spanish speaking staff.

are they still in business,are they caught up in the marbella corruption crisis,can anybody out there give me info that is reassuring? 

Like 0      
12 Apr 2007 2:33 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Steve,

Welcome to our forum.

Is there a development board on EOS, have you looked ?

Janice

Like 0      
12 Apr 2007 2:45 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Hi Steve - I would love to reassure you but Arenal are a large company with a huge development in Benalmadena and also in other areas of the coast.

Get hold of yuor lawyer and demand to know the current situation.

As far as I am aware they are not cuaght up in the Marbella licensing, but I do know their offices they built in Carvajal (Near Fuengirola) were recently actually demolished due to irregularities.

Please call your lawyer and hound them daily until you get heard.

Good luck and keep us posted

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
12 Apr 2007 3:22 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Steve, have you signed up for the Arenal Golf message board?

www.eyeonspain.com/ViewDevNo.aspx

Many other buyers there.

I have heard some "stories" about what's happened to Arenal but am trying to find out if they are true before I publish them on here.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
12 Apr 2007 3:39 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Justin,

I asked Steve that ? I pointed him in right direction.

Like 0      
12 Apr 2007 4:22 PM by alanwspencer Star rating in Hertfordshire/Duques.... 340 posts Send private message

alanwspencer´s avatar

As i understand it Arenal Sur was owned by Arenal 2000 and Cajasur (Bank). Arenal have now sold their shares to Cajasur and the company is restructuring accordingly and is soley owned by Cajasur.

Alan

Like 0      
14 Apr 2007 12:00 PM by stevereed100 Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

many thanks for that info.assume cajasur are a rock solid part of the spanish banking system. will contact manzanares my solicitors on monday.

Like 0      
30 Apr 2007 10:05 PM by neutral Star rating in Dublin/Benalmadena C.... 172 posts Send private message

Hi Stevereed100,

Did you hear any news from your solicitors about Arenal Golf ?

Like 0      
03 May 2007 7:49 PM by Erin Brokovich Star rating. 21 posts Send private message

I will try to speak with the constructors on monday to check when are they going to continue with the building as the stopped due to the new organisation. They got my phone Nº and told me that they were going to call me to give me this information but I do not think they will call me. If I got more information I will write it down in this forum.

Erin

Like 0      
05 May 2007 7:04 PM by Erin Brokovich Star rating. 21 posts Send private message

Hello,

You can find a letter sent by de administration of Arenal Golf Benalmádena, informing about the change of Directors. The web page is www.arenal2000.es The letter was written the 28 of March. They are informing where you have to call if you need more details.

Hope it will help you to understand better the situation.

Like 0      
05 May 2007 8:11 PM by rosi n Star rating in Cornwall / axarquia. 119 posts Send private message

regarding  ARENAL 2000  I think the name came up in the Marbella case at some stage but what the connection was is only a guess so best not say any more ,Cajasur Bank is around  many areas its better now the bank is in control of the comany (more secure)  .      Regards Rosi n

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

For you men out there - 94 posts
A note of caution - 10 posts
Military/Service Pensions - 3 posts
Car Trailer For Sale - 2 posts
Alcaidesa - 3 posts
does anyone know.... - 15 posts
Homefirst Properties - 28 posts
Funniest Client Enquiries - 32 posts
My broken fridge freezer!! - 35 posts
Note of Caution - 26 posts
Aircon info needed, please. - 6 posts
Selling homes abroad Channel 4 - 22 posts
Deposit returned - 18 posts
Power of Attorney and Hague Apostille - 27 posts
40 questions! - 11 posts
Do you want items from over 80 UK high street shops ? - 0 posts
Hacienda Requlme Accomodation - 5 posts
Webcams all over Valencia region - 9 posts
Hacienda Requelme - 1 posts
Floor Safes - 15 posts
Car Needed, second hand, preferably Spanish Plates. - 1 posts
Free healthcare in Murcia - 2 posts
vehicle air conditioning - 2 posts
Regarding the Forum help board - 0 posts
Multiple Applicants - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 11

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x