Aircon info needed, please.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Apr 2007 12:00 AM by Sten46 Star rating in Hatton, Derbyshire &.... 243 posts Send private message

We have two Johnson air conditioning units fitted in our property - they are similar in appearance to the usual Mitsubishi units, but the remote controls are different. Despite messing around for a bit, I cannot suss out how they are set etc. I have searched Google, but can find no reference to any Johnson air con company. Is there anyone out there in EOS-land who has Johnson units and may have some literature with a manufacturer's name and addy, please?

Any info would be most welcome.

Ta very much.

Steve.

Steve.

Like 0      
11 Apr 2007 12:35 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Hi Steve,

I'm in a forum where a member advertises their firm for air con so I've PM'd her to see if her firm can help. (They're in La Marina on the CB)

Janice

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

STEVE ..  SHE SAYS THEY DON'T FIT THESE . I'LL POST MESSAGE ON BOARDS IN THAT FORUM FOR YOU.

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 4/11/2007.

Like 0      
11 Apr 2007 12:59 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar

Hello Sten46

It could be a Johnson & Starley system    http://www.johnsonandstarley.co.uk/

Take a look at their website maybe it´s the same company.

Phew I´m worn out dispensing electrical engineering info today........still may as well I´m not selling houses!!

Business advice and consultancy - Visit www.calidain2business.com

Calida in2 Business - Spanish Property Clearance.

www.spanishpropertyclearance.com

Like 0      
11 Apr 2007 1:09 PM by Sten46 Star rating in Hatton, Derbyshire &.... 243 posts Send private message

Thanks for the info both.

Steve.

Steve.

Like 0      
14 Apr 2007 9:48 PM by jencoo Star rating in east Yorkshire/ Daya.... 131 posts Send private message

hi

we have a johnson aircon unit in our place in Daya  nueva. we bought it from a shop down ave de cortes de valencia. in torrevieja. I trawled the net and managed to get a full instruction book in english. I will try and find it for you, its on a disk somewhere. The shop is the first on the right as you come into torre on a corner just past the school near the needle roundabout. they spoke some english in there and might be able to help.

steve

Like 0      
16 Apr 2007 2:16 PM by Sten46 Star rating in Hatton, Derbyshire &.... 243 posts Send private message

Hi Steve. If you could find the disc or even a web addy that would be absolutely brill! When I go over again later this month I will also try to find the place you mention in Torre.

Thanks very much for all your efforts.

Steve.

Steve.

Like 0      
01 May 2007 8:44 PM by brynmaxwell Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi Everyone,

I'm in Moraira (although currently in UK) and having air con installed in a couple of weeks. I was offered Fujitsu at 1499 euro, but the price has since gone back up to 1799 and am now being offered 2 Johnson cassettes plus outdoor unit for 1299 euro. But I too have been unable to find any info about them on the internet. What's your experience of Johnson units - noisy, cheap looking - or are they OK?

Max

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Selling homes abroad Channel 4 - 22 posts
Deposit returned - 18 posts
Power of Attorney and Hague Apostille - 27 posts
40 questions! - 11 posts
Do you want items from over 80 UK high street shops ? - 0 posts
Hacienda Requlme Accomodation - 5 posts
Webcams all over Valencia region - 9 posts
Hacienda Requelme - 1 posts
Floor Safes - 15 posts
Car Needed, second hand, preferably Spanish Plates. - 1 posts
Free healthcare in Murcia - 2 posts
vehicle air conditioning - 2 posts
Regarding the Forum help board - 0 posts
Multiple Applicants - 8 posts
New furniture warehouse in Almoradi. - 3 posts
KNIFE CRIME - 12 posts
Visit to Terque - 17 posts
Hep B - 4 posts
Great bedding offer from Aldi from 12th April, 2007 - 1 posts
Which company for internet access, Vodafone, Telefonica or......? - 38 posts
Childminding - 3 posts
Community - 98 posts
This development seems to be behind schedule - 0 posts
land disputes - 1 posts
Moving away and have stuff to sell including Car, washing machine etc. - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x