Selling homes abroad Channel 4

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 Apr 2007 12:00 AM by Tish Star rating in Surrey. 833 posts Send private message

Having missed the start of  tonights program, could anyone please tell me what development was featured in  Marbella? Also what was the name of the Lawyer/developer  that the lady was talking to?   Victor ? 

TIA.

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 9:19 PM by sunnymim Star rating. 34 posts Send private message

Have you checked their website-Channel4.com/4Homes?..

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 9:27 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/17/2007.

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 9:27 PM by susanc Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

I missed the start as well - but the site was los lagos de santa maria golf - nothing on channel 4 site at the moment.  The developer is Eralia.  Lots of messages on the forum site for this development - nothing recent.  Would be interested in an update of what is going on .

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 9:39 PM by Tish Star rating in Surrey. 833 posts Send private message

B***** B***** B******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I HATE THAT MAN!!!!!! VICTOR SANCHEZ. He lies through his teeth, and talks through his a***.

Thanks Susan. I soooooooooooooooooooo want to see it.  I cannot believe I missed it!

Jeansis, could you possibly give me the gist of the interview after you have watched it. I would be so grateful.

This message was last edited by Tish on 4/10/2007.

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 10:41 PM by conrad Star rating in Milton Keynes and Dr.... 298 posts Send private message

conrad´s avatar
he basically said that they are both victims and that the developers were given permission to build 300 odd apartments by the corupt officials and that there is nothing he can do and is not prepared to buy a plot of land and not devolp it so that the development can get its habtation licence the other blocks of houses shown are to be demolished

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 10:56 PM by Tish Star rating in Surrey. 833 posts Send private message

the other blocks of houses shown are to be demolished.

By that, did he mean on Los Lagos properties are to be demolished?

Thanks Conrad.

Like 0      
11 Apr 2007 9:32 AM by conrad Star rating in Milton Keynes and Dr.... 298 posts Send private message

conrad´s avatar
Yes tish it was the ones that were blocking her mountain view

Like 0      
11 Apr 2007 9:56 AM by Tish Star rating in Surrey. 833 posts Send private message

Thanks Conrad! Was it On Los Lagos or Las Vistas which is nearby. Sorry to be so pedantic.

Jeansis, could you let me know what you think when you watch it please.

TIA

Tish

This message was last edited by Tish on 4/11/2007.

Like 0      
11 Apr 2007 12:42 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
11 Apr 2007 1:31 PM by Tish Star rating in Surrey. 833 posts Send private message

Thanks Janice. How come you get the video and the half gets the DVD!!!!!????

Like 0      
11 Apr 2007 2:12 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
11 Apr 2007 2:38 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 4/11/2007.

Like 0      
11 Apr 2007 2:46 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
11 Apr 2007 6:20 PM by conrad Star rating in Milton Keynes and Dr.... 298 posts Send private message

conrad´s avatar
Tish the ones that are to be demolished some time in the future is Las Vistas according to the programme i have just watched again at least that is what the cameras were looking at and the peresenter was I think talkin about

Like 0      
11 Apr 2007 6:40 PM by Tish Star rating in Surrey. 833 posts Send private message

Thank you Conrad . That is very good of you to take the time to look again. Las Vistas is a Moleon development I think and one of the first to be taped of by the police. So it figures.

Janice asked:

Tish,

You're Claire from SPI aren't you ?  Posted on SPI

Is that a problem Janice? Don't you post on SPI under another name? I just saw your pm to me and I was going to reply to say that I had started the thread there! Now I don't need to!!

Like 0      
11 Apr 2007 6:48 PM by Tish Star rating in Surrey. 833 posts Send private message

Oh by the way Janice ,I was a member of EOS before SPI. (May 3rd 2005) I was the first to post on the development forum of our problem purchase. I met many people from the same development  through this forum. We formed a  support group that continues to this day.. I find  both EOS & SPI an excellent source of help and information.

This message was last edited by Tish on 4/11/2007.

Like 0      
11 Apr 2007 10:53 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
12 Apr 2007 7:27 AM by Tish Star rating in Surrey. 833 posts Send private message

Hi Janice,

Yes,  I think I have the general gist of what was said now. I just wanted to know, for sure, which apartment blocks were likely to be demolished. Conrad very kindly confirmed it is Las Vistas. I know several people in our group who are trying to get refunds of deposits from Los Lagos. hence my interest.

Tish

Like 0      
12 Apr 2007 8:43 AM by suemac Star rating in Jumilla, Murcia. 1001 posts Send private message

Hi everybody

Somebody mentioned SPI and I wondered what forum that is?  Assuming it is another forum!  We are buying on Santa Ana del Monte, and since I joined their forum, I have discovered Eye on Spain (I could spend all day reading posts on EOS!) as well as Yeclaserve, but SPI is new to me. Just being nosey really!

Thanks.

Sue

PS Reading some of these horror stories, I know I won't be totally relaxed until I am sitting in my house with a habitacion licence in one hand and a glass of vino in the other!

Sue Walker

Author of "Retiring the Ole Way", now available on Amazon

See my blog about our life in Spain: www.spainuncovered.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Deposit returned - 18 posts
Power of Attorney and Hague Apostille - 27 posts
40 questions! - 11 posts
Do you want items from over 80 UK high street shops ? - 0 posts
Hacienda Requlme Accomodation - 5 posts
Webcams all over Valencia region - 9 posts
Hacienda Requelme - 1 posts
Floor Safes - 15 posts
Car Needed, second hand, preferably Spanish Plates. - 1 posts
Free healthcare in Murcia - 2 posts
vehicle air conditioning - 2 posts
Regarding the Forum help board - 0 posts
Multiple Applicants - 8 posts
New furniture warehouse in Almoradi. - 3 posts
KNIFE CRIME - 12 posts
Visit to Terque - 17 posts
Hep B - 4 posts
Great bedding offer from Aldi from 12th April, 2007 - 1 posts
Which company for internet access, Vodafone, Telefonica or......? - 38 posts
Childminding - 3 posts
Community - 98 posts
This development seems to be behind schedule - 0 posts
land disputes - 1 posts
Moving away and have stuff to sell including Car, washing machine etc. - 1 posts
This may sound like a strange question ....................... - 9 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 23

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x