Mar Menor Chitty Chat

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 May 2007 8:39 AM by davey2187 Star rating in Pontefract, La Torre.... 136 posts Send private message

Annie21 I hope so, we fly out on the 24th and really hope for a lot better weather than our Easter trip

Like 0      
05 May 2007 10:39 AM by Annie21 Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Annie21´s avatar
I'm stalking you Davey - we fly out 25th  - after the total washout at Easter, anything is an improvement!!

Like 0      
05 May 2007 11:15 AM by davey2187 Star rating in Pontefract, La Torre.... 136 posts Send private message

Where are you staing

Like 0      
05 May 2007 11:26 AM by Annie21 Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Annie21´s avatar
Down the road from you - we have a townhouse in Roda.  You're on La Torre right?  You a golfer then - whats La Torre course like? I played 18 holes for the first time since before my daughter was born this week (shes 15 soon!) - have found muscles I'd forgotten about . Hooked again now though!!

Like 0      
05 May 2007 11:39 AM by davey2187 Star rating in Pontefract, La Torre.... 136 posts Send private message

Hi Annie I cant play at all

Dave

Like 0      
05 May 2007 11:43 AM by Annie21 Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Annie21´s avatar

Dave - Didn't say I was any good - just that I played   LOL.

Gina - no I don't have any rupert the bear trousers - cheeky mare  - honestly I do have trouble with the neighbours!!

Like 0      
05 May 2007 1:46 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Annie & Dave,

We'll be right behind you flying out on 27th. Actually my significant other is on the plane as we speak, just dropped him off this morning. I couldn't get leave . He is going to be busy doing jobs for the next four days. (I'm sure I did buy a bottle opener on the last shopping spree didn't I??. That won't stop him he'll use his teeth. Annie says she's not good at golf but I heard she plays off a 2   Whatever that means   Well Annie you'd better get in touch with pasty shack and get them to order more in if dave wants to pop down

Gina

Like 0      
05 May 2007 4:39 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi all,

I'm sure Jane won't mind me telling you this now that she's posted that she's off to Spain today. She e mailed me early this morning before she left.

How about this for a spooky coincidinky Jane told me last week she was going to Spain today and flying from Cardiff. She told me she had pre booked a seat in the front. You'll never guess who has a seat booked in the front. Yep you've guessed my hubbley. She cracked up when I told her. Told her to be gentle with him 

Like 0      
05 May 2007 5:51 PM by Annie21 Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Annie21´s avatar

You did warn her that your hubby's barking didn't you Gina  

Play off 2?  ............bit of a ringer!!

Like 0      
07 May 2007 9:18 PM by hudsey Star rating in Hexham, Northumberla.... 120 posts Send private message

hudsey´s avatar
Hi All,  me and mine are flying on the 27th also.  We are completing on the 29th. 

Like 0      
08 May 2007 12:14 AM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hudsey

Waye aye pet,

That's brilliant news, you must be soooooooooooooo excited. Are you going to do the Ikea run? My hubby is coming home 2 moz, really missing him, never mind 3 weeks today hoorah!!!  Are you far from us then? Not sure where dream hills is but sounds lovely.

Gina

Like 0      
08 May 2007 8:42 AM by conrad Star rating in Milton Keynes and Dr.... 298 posts Send private message

conrad´s avatar
Hudsy we are out for the half term as well due to the kids wanting to come out and also due to complete on the 22nd

Like 0      
08 May 2007 4:19 PM by MANSOURS Star rating in Milton Keynes / Los .... 46 posts Send private message

MANSOURS´s avatar

We are off to Los Alcazares for half term too!  First night in the apartment - furniture is arriving next week and should be ready for us when we arrive.  Can't wait, and hope the weather will be better than Easter.

Conrad - MK? so are we!!!!! It's a small world, especially the city of concrete cows and roundabouts!

Like 0      
08 May 2007 4:28 PM by conrad Star rating in Milton Keynes and Dr.... 298 posts Send private message

conrad´s avatar
Thing is Kathleen that if the mk dons get to the final at wembley i miss it

Like 0      
08 May 2007 4:33 PM by Annie21 Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Annie21´s avatar

Half term looks like its going to be busy in Los Alcazares - we're there too .

Like 0      
08 May 2007 4:41 PM by MANSOURS Star rating in Milton Keynes / Los .... 46 posts Send private message

MANSOURS´s avatar

We should all wear an Eye on Spain T shirt so that we know each other!!!!

Conrad - aaaaagh! After all the excitement and you might miss it! Here's hoping next season sees us in the new stadium and in the 1st Division.

Like 0      
08 May 2007 5:29 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Or a badge with our name on good idea Pat

Like 0      
08 May 2007 7:02 PM by hudsey Star rating in Hexham, Northumberla.... 120 posts Send private message

hudsey´s avatar
Conrad and any others in Spain around the same time, do you want to meet up?   Nice to know our neighbours and other members from EOS.  We have two teenage sons, 13 and 15, well behaved, I have a big stick!!

Like 0      
08 May 2007 8:05 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Where abouts is Los Altos, have an apartment in Formentera as you can see by avitar but have not heard of Los Altos can you tell me what it is near Thanks Pat 

This message was last edited by Pat and Roy on 5/8/2007.

Like 0      
08 May 2007 8:08 PM by Mikenmandy Star rating in Dewsbury, Yorkshire .... 232 posts Send private message

Mikenmandy´s avatar

Mansours

It might not have been red hot over Easter, I still managed shorts & T-Shirt everyday, even at the Notary's office (Oops, only found out afterwards that it was a no no) but a damn site hotter than the Lake District yesterday, it was perishing. I know where I'd rather be.

Mike

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Can I just say I found these in other boards to do with restaurants. - 9 posts
Comic Relief - 1 posts
Happy St Patrick's Day - 10 posts
smart investor services - 1 posts
ERRING ON THE SIDE OF CAUTION WITH MY ERM PODCAST - 5 posts
SPANISH INLAND PROPERTIES (GALERA) ANY OTHERS HAD PROBLEMS? - 0 posts
How much time do we have? - 6 posts
NEED MORE BANDWIDTH! - 9 posts
Ultra latest activity reports and pictures from Monte San Juan - Terreros - 0 posts
Another newbie here...... - 12 posts
Euro's and Spain - 15 posts
diasters buying property abroad - 8 posts
Taking Cash into Spain - 8 posts
Vehicle change of address - 3 posts
For Lars Wichmann .. your Viking avatar - 2 posts
Exhibition Frolicks - 42 posts
El Gusto,La Cala village,CDS. - 1 posts
furnishing new built spanish property - 17 posts
Square metres - real or imagined? - 30 posts
car breakdown insurance - 6 posts
Welcome home Janice - 23 posts
Employees! - 35 posts
To become a resident or not - 11 posts
healthcare in spain - 1 posts
moving to spain - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 378

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x