car breakdown insurance

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Mar 2007 12:00 AM by mikaroldam Star rating in newcastle upon tyne .... 38 posts Send private message

Driving from Newcastle Upon Tyne to Orihuella, Costa Blanca in August for a month. Anyone know of reasonable breakdown cover  company just for that month? Replies' appreciated. Carol.

Like 0      
13 Mar 2007 5:18 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi Carol - Mikaroldam,

There is a thread on here about driving to Spain, not sure if it has what you want, but take a look and maybe post your question on there?

I have never driven donw so can't help, sorry.

Here's the thread:

http://www.eyeonspain.com/Secure/ForumPosts.aspx?thread=731&dev=FB11&name=General%20chit%20chat

Kind regards,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
14 Mar 2007 8:48 AM by mikaroldam Star rating in newcastle upon tyne .... 38 posts Send private message

Hi Fibby UK. Tried  the thread you suggested but alas no relevant information. Shall try other threads' but thanks anyway. Carol.

Like 0      
14 Mar 2007 9:27 AM by Chrism1620 Star rating. 96 posts Send private message

Hi carol

Try the AA or RAC If they dont do it Im sure they can point you in the right direction.

Sandra

PS let me know cause i might need it too!

Like 0      
14 Mar 2007 9:38 AM by ******** Star rating in UK & Murcia. 574 posts Send private message

Hi Carol

Previously used the AA, but that was some years ago now- we drove through France and Spain to get to Campoamor.    Have a great trip !

Jane

Like 0      
14 Mar 2007 9:38 AM by Chrism1620 Star rating. 96 posts Send private message

Hi

Just a a quick look on web. If you do a search for AA european breakdown cover I think you might find this of use. They are quoting a daily rate and 10% discount to on line buyers although note sure if you can take a month. There is a box to select to ask questions.

Hope this helps

Sandra

Like 0      
16 Mar 2007 9:11 AM by conrad Star rating in Milton Keynes and Dr.... 298 posts Send private message

conrad´s avatar
Carol the AA wil do from a day to a year and anything inbetween you just need to put the dates in and the vehicle you are taking and it will give you a quote

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Welcome home Janice - 23 posts
Employees! - 35 posts
To become a resident or not - 11 posts
healthcare in spain - 1 posts
moving to spain - 4 posts
London Members Meet - 3 posts
land boundary - 1 posts
Shipping FROM Spain - 0 posts
To use a solicitor/gestoria or not!!!!! - 24 posts
healthcare in spain. - 1 posts
BUYING A NAVE (AGRICULTURAL BUILDING) - 3 posts
Parcels delivery - 3 posts
Just back from spain - current progress - 3 posts
Agent - 2 posts
english films/cinema - 1 posts
My New Home - 9 posts
Agents - 1 posts
sports thread uk football - 2 posts
Has anyone else completed here ? - 5 posts
Estate Agents in spain? - 2 posts
Update on Phase 4 - 22nd october. - 2 posts
ISA's and Spanish Tax - 3 posts
Zurgena, Costa Almeria - 1 posts
Is there anyone out there who is living in the Altea region,north of Alicante - 0 posts
My area. Enjoy! - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x