Parcels delivery

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Mar 2007 12:00 AM by Sten46 Star rating in Hatton, Derbyshire &.... 243 posts Send private message

Has anyone out there any experience of shipping parcels (as opposed to removals) out to Spain? I need to send several parcels, not too big, about 20kg each, to a number of addresses on the Spanish mainland. Collected from Derby and delivered - door to door. Has anyone used or can recommend a service of this nature, please?

Thanks.

Steve.

Steve.

Like 0      
12 Mar 2007 9:56 AM by Fruit Star rating in Costa Calidia - Murc.... 74 posts Send private message

Fruit´s avatar

Hi Steve, I've had 2 parcells sent to me from UK one being a polisher so that was quiet heavy and cost approx £50. It came with UPS and arrived safe and sound. We live in the sticks so I thought that was quiet an achivement. My friend is at the moment having a piece of flat packed furniture sent out and that's costing £25. She went to UPS and they were expensive put found someone else from her local paper. Hope this helps...Fruit

This message was last edited by Fruit on 3/12/2007.

Like 0      
12 Mar 2007 10:18 AM by Ambre Solaire Star rating. 36 posts Send private message

I have never used a parcel delivery company, so I do not know how this company compares

http://www.parcel2go.com/

Like 0      
12 Mar 2007 5:03 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Just back from spain - current progress - 3 posts
Agent - 2 posts
english films/cinema - 1 posts
My New Home - 9 posts
Agents - 1 posts
sports thread uk football - 2 posts
Has anyone else completed here ? - 5 posts
Estate Agents in spain? - 2 posts
Update on Phase 4 - 22nd october. - 2 posts
ISA's and Spanish Tax - 3 posts
Zurgena, Costa Almeria - 1 posts
Is there anyone out there who is living in the Altea region,north of Alicante - 0 posts
My area. Enjoy! - 1 posts
Mariadecastro´s legal advise in London - 14 posts
paint - 31 posts
self storage at Gata de Gorges - 0 posts
Garden Furniture and Gas Barbecue in Mojacar area - 3 posts
This Thread Has Lost It's Thread - 8 posts
Thought Id telll you my expirience - 5 posts
All Things Sports - 301 posts
San Cayetano Quarter Villas - 12 posts
needing new home - 1 posts
restaurante hesparia en murcia - 0 posts
Iberian International Problems with? - 33 posts
How do I get an Avatar? - 41 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x