Just back from spain - current progress

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Mar 2007 12:00 AM by Fruit Star rating in Costa Calidia - Murc.... 74 posts Send private message

Fruit´s avatar

Having mastered the lesson of Avatars my next project is to make an mp3 CD. Can anyone tell me approx. how many albums will fit onto the CD in mp3 format? Some of my music is MSN music download and will not transfer from the media player library to the library that will let me put it onto the mp3...Just to let you know that most of what i know about computers is from playing arround with it and so please keep it simple ( no tech. speak ) Many thanks ttfn Fruit.

Like 0      
12 Mar 2007 9:36 AM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Is it Spanish music, Fruit????

Only joking!  Technically, if the average mp3 song is about 4MB, take into account a little formatting and you'll probably get about 175 songs  (or more) onto a 700MB  CD.  Can't comment on the library issue, though as I can't download music (legally) in this country!!  So don't know what format an MSN music download is in (is it a WMA file?).  Even if it is, you should be able to convert it, I'm sure, to mp3 format.

Hope that helps - although it reads pretty empty!!

This message was last edited by Pitby on 3/12/2007.

Like 0      
12 Mar 2007 11:00 AM by spark Star rating in la marina/manchester. 5 posts Send private message

hola
you may get 8 to ten albums on one cd depends on size of albums better being selective and choosing the best songs use nero to change normal cds to mp3,s just put nero into google hope this helps

spark

Like 0      
12 Mar 2007 1:36 PM by Juan Pánzon Star rating in Marbella. 156 posts Send private message

Juan Pánzon´s avatar

Hello Fruit,

Send me a PM and I will give you my ph number and explain you everything in an understandable language

Cheers,

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Agent - 2 posts
english films/cinema - 1 posts
My New Home - 9 posts
Agents - 1 posts
sports thread uk football - 2 posts
Has anyone else completed here ? - 5 posts
Estate Agents in spain? - 2 posts
Update on Phase 4 - 22nd october. - 2 posts
ISA's and Spanish Tax - 3 posts
Zurgena, Costa Almeria - 1 posts
Is there anyone out there who is living in the Altea region,north of Alicante - 0 posts
My area. Enjoy! - 1 posts
Mariadecastro´s legal advise in London - 14 posts
paint - 31 posts
self storage at Gata de Gorges - 0 posts
Garden Furniture and Gas Barbecue in Mojacar area - 3 posts
This Thread Has Lost It's Thread - 8 posts
Thought Id telll you my expirience - 5 posts
All Things Sports - 301 posts
San Cayetano Quarter Villas - 12 posts
needing new home - 1 posts
restaurante hesparia en murcia - 0 posts
Iberian International Problems with? - 33 posts
How do I get an Avatar? - 41 posts
what is a legal proxy vote - 12 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x