Welcome home Janice

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Mar 2007 12:42 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/4/2007.

Like 0      
16 Mar 2007 4:29 PM by hobby Star rating in Hertfordshire/Estepo.... 155 posts Send private message

hobby´s avatar

Hi Janice

Sorry to disappoint but I HAVE READ IT!!!!, bit late in the day I know, but I haven't been on the forum for a while so thought I'd do a bit of catching up, starting to wish I hadn't though, getting a numb bum!   You certainly had a jam packed few days out there, did you get a chance to relax - or is lunch one of those lovely long drawn out 3 hour affairs leading on to dinner?

all the best

Jackie

Like 0      
17 Mar 2007 12:50 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/4/2007.

Like 0      
18 Mar 2007 2:28 PM by hobby Star rating in Hertfordshire/Estepo.... 155 posts Send private message

hobby´s avatar

Ooh you poor devils, I was under the impression a holiday home was for that, to have a holiday!!! not work, although I appreciate you want you place to look nice, we're of the same ilk, arrive at the apartment and find the terraces covered in dust etc so have to give a good sweep & hose down before we'll use it.  Mind you we're quite lucky as far as exterior maintenence is concerned cos that should be covered by the community fees we pay - was only finished last year so'll be interesting to see how that side of things go!

Is that your next time out - June - ? if so make sure you do get some time to relax - you certainly deserve it with all the help and advice you give us lot

Take care

Jackie

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Employees! - 35 posts
To become a resident or not - 11 posts
healthcare in spain - 1 posts
moving to spain - 4 posts
London Members Meet - 3 posts
land boundary - 1 posts
Shipping FROM Spain - 0 posts
To use a solicitor/gestoria or not!!!!! - 24 posts
healthcare in spain. - 1 posts
BUYING A NAVE (AGRICULTURAL BUILDING) - 3 posts
Parcels delivery - 3 posts
Just back from spain - current progress - 3 posts
Agent - 2 posts
english films/cinema - 1 posts
My New Home - 9 posts
Agents - 1 posts
sports thread uk football - 2 posts
Has anyone else completed here ? - 5 posts
Estate Agents in spain? - 2 posts
Update on Phase 4 - 22nd october. - 2 posts
ISA's and Spanish Tax - 3 posts
Zurgena, Costa Almeria - 1 posts
Is there anyone out there who is living in the Altea region,north of Alicante - 0 posts
My area. Enjoy! - 1 posts
Mariadecastro´s legal advise in London - 14 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 24

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x