irene montague

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
22 Jul 2007 12:00 AM by irenemontague Star rating in liverpool/carvajal . 794 posts Send private message

Hi me and my son are buying in don juan carvajal. my son is going out in 6/8/7 for 2 weeks to see what is going on.We thought the solisitor get the water and services on,but looking at the threads he does not so why does he charge for this.Some people are posting photos but i dont no how to find any on the site. All i no is i am buying in block 8 first floor two beds 2 baths.I have been reading thr threads and some people are saying all the lights are wall lights is there no ceiling lights in the bedrooms or living rooms.I think we all need to pass on any good work men we get to each other and all keep in touch.I will be out in spain on 8/9/07 and hope to use my apt but i have read that they wont be ready till november 07 is that right? my solsitor said we can compleat any time with out are licence but i will not.thank you irene.

Like 0      
22 Jul 2007 2:31 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Irene

To see the pictures just click on where it says "construction photos" above here (on same line as home, forums, forum profile etc, directly under SPAIN in orange.) 

This message was last edited by morerosado on 7/22/2007.

Like 0      
22 Jul 2007 8:58 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi irenemontague

Welcome To EOS.

Morerosado is right, follow her instructions to see photos.

I hope your purchase goes well.

Kind regards,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
28 Aug 2007 3:29 PM by boricua Star rating. 15 posts Send private message

Hi Irene,
Just came across your message. I am new to this message board and was hoping to connect to Don Juan Carvajal owners.
I bought Don Juan 1 building 8. I saw your son visited recently. I was there in June. How was it? Is it true closing is now set for November?
I am Eda and I live in New York, USA.
Eda

Like 0      
28 Aug 2007 3:36 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Eda

Whereabouts IS "don juan carvajal" (apart from Fuengirola as I've just seen you post that in another post) as I can't find it & want to help you. EOS has message boards for individual developments & it seems that Irene had joined as she asked about the construction photos. If you give me more info I can point you to your dev's message board.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 8/28/2007.

Like 0      
28 Aug 2007 4:08 PM by boricua Star rating. 15 posts Send private message

Hi Morerosado,
It is the same residential complex Irene referred to in her post. Don Juan Carvajal sold phase I and II and is not selling phase 3. It is located in Carvajal, Fuengirola relatively close to Los Boliches. I think they might be calling it Don Juan III now. I could not connect to the construction photos you referred to in your post to her. Was interested in connecting to relevant thread and could not quite access the same, so any help on this would be great!
Eda

Like 0      
28 Aug 2007 6:09 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Eda

I received your PM. I've tried searching for various keywords & none showed up a development. I suggest you go to one of the EOS Team posts such as one in here Anyone fancy meeting up in Duquesa on 19th of July?
& send a PM to them asking for help. Sorry I cannot help.

Like 0      
28 Aug 2007 6:25 PM by boricua Star rating. 15 posts Send private message

Hi More,
Do not worry, found it. Thread is Don Juan. Thanks for trying.

Like 0      
28 Aug 2007 7:18 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

try again.....info on CB anyone????? - 12 posts
moving to Alicante/Rafal - 1 posts
Property Management wanted in Vera - 2 posts
Development discussions - 8 posts
HI im new ,help !!!!!!!!! - 4 posts
Im new ,need advice !!! - 8 posts
Looking for a Spanish Mortgage - 23 posts
Golden Retriever to Spain - 21 posts
Last 20 messages posted? - 2 posts
Congrats to Auntie Em 100th post - 31 posts
dream hills anybody there - 6 posts
Recommended by member JC1 ( Good Shout ) - 2 posts
Power of Attorney - 7 posts
Costa Del sol - 30 posts
spiderbish - 2 posts
Anyone involved with Hacienda Guadalupe ? - 7 posts
la hague apostille - 16 posts
Performance Car Clubs / Driving Days ? - 0 posts
Organic Food - 0 posts
Filling out application forms - 9 posts
Support for our injured troops - 4 posts
Bucket help. - 66 posts
WIFI - 1 posts
where to buy good quality furniture - 7 posts
Valle del Sol, Carcer - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x