HI LOW

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Jul 2007 3:12 PM by Diablo Cachondo Star rating. 38 posts Send private message

Well all sorry to keep you in suspenders but I did say that I would be back to give a report on Monday. Actually I am racing against the clock and I dont think that I will be able to do the thread justice in the time available. My boss is a real stinker and has had me chasing around all over the place today. Too much work and too little time. But he is going away on holiday tomorrow for a few days and I should have more time available to tell you all about what a wonderful Saturday/Sunday we had together. I'm in heaven!

Like 0      
16 Jul 2007 3:32 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Can you both not come to Beckys on the 19th July  and tell all, there is quite a few of us going to be there.  I am off to Duquesa in the morning and can't wait.

See the thread under chit chat, anyone want to meet in Duqesa 19th July.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
16 Jul 2007 6:19 PM by Diablo Cachondo Star rating. 38 posts Send private message

I think at the moment it would be too difficult for us both. I have mentioned it to Tiddler and there are complications for the two of us on the 19th. Additionally as we seem to have captured the imagination of a lot of forum members we would prefer not to expose ourselves to any ridicule about how we met and our relationship has developed until we are both secure in the knowledge that it is a permanent thing. Finally I am far too concerned that the other women members would not be able to keep their hands off my bronzed Adonis. He is absolutely gorgeous and so thoughtful and kind always making sure that his lady comes first before thinking of himself. He holds the door open and pulls out my chair for me to sit down and that seems to be a rare commodity in a man these days so for the time being I am content to keep him under wraps until we have a 100% secure footing in our relationship.

Time for me to go for the day but I will give updates on how the weekend went when I can

Like 0      
16 Jul 2007 6:29 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Cant you put this lot out of their misery and dish the goss! This threads like Coronation Street and clearly some of the sadder members of the forum find it entertaining - pass the sick bag!!

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
16 Jul 2007 7:16 PM by mimmie Star rating. 145 posts Send private message

Oh Smiley, dont be such a spoil sport!  Some of us have become quite enraptured with the capers of the couple and await the next episode with bated breath!

You really must get out more yourself!

Regards M

Like 0      
17 Jul 2007 5:37 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

I try Mimmie I do try but constantly held back from enjoying myself by other burdens and responsibilities.

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
31 Jul 2007 4:58 PM by Diablo Cachondo Star rating. 38 posts Send private message

Hello all. have you missed me/us. I have a surprise for you all. I mentioned in one of my earlier posts that I had a surprise for Tiddler and that is why we have both been absent for a while. My surprise was that a friend had sailed his boat across to Marbella from Sardinia and had invited me (and a friend) to join the crew for a fortnights working holiday. He had a charter here down along the Costas and Morrocco and was a couple of deckhands short of a full set. I have spent some time knocking around on boats as has Tiddler (one of the many things we have in common) and as we both felt that we needed some time to get to know one another without other distractions it seemed as good an idea as any. Marbella can be such a superficial place and the opportunity for us to spend time together in a totally different environment seemed too good an opportunity to pass up.

It was quite hard work persuading my boss to let me have the time off but I assure you all that it was well worth the effort. The hard work that we had to do on the boat as well has left us very tired but certainly our relationship was cemented while we were at sea. It was sometimes quite hard to be romantic in those conditions but we managed to sneak some very enjoyable moments when time and watches permitted. There is a particular lifeboat that could tell a take or two and I think his back has taken a bit of a hammering! It was great to be out there at one with nature, with the spray in our faces and the wind in our hair. I think we ended the cruise a little smelly and we have both eaten enough fish to last a lifetime, but certainly our tans have improved and our relationship has certainly been steered into very calm waters. There were a few stormy nights but a weather breeze has kept us on the right course. 

No doubt Tiddler will be on in due course to fill in some of the blanks and I will be back as well but for those of you that have missed us I hope this brief update will suffice for the time being.

Like 0      
31 Jul 2007 5:01 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Oh blimey I thought we had seen the last of you two.

Like 0      
31 Jul 2007 5:12 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE !!

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
31 Jul 2007 5:19 PM by Diablo Cachondo Star rating. 38 posts Send private message

Now then you big bad croc there I was in my mellow purple and turqoise and I thought we had agreed mutual respect for one another. Now I am back to angry red!! I come in here minding my own business and you get your bloody claws and teeth out and go for the jugular! You are a miserable pond dweller and just because other people have a life and yours is so bloody miserable in the depths of the steamy rank water you live in with only the company of the rotting flesh of carcasses you have devoured that you have to stick the knife into those who enjoy themselves.One of these days a younger crocodile is going to get you in a death roll of his own and then where will you be.

Like 0      
31 Jul 2007 5:21 PM by Diablo Cachondo Star rating. 38 posts Send private message

Karen there will be more forthcoming I am sure and we might be able to tell you of some of the adventures we had. One in particular that springs to mind was seeing a beautiful school of dolphins that seemed to stay with us for days on end. Or dont you want to hear that sort of stuff??

Like 0      
31 Jul 2007 5:32 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Oh dontget your knickers in a twist - assuming you wear them of course. I was only having a little bit of fun - at leats thats what I thought I was doing - had I known youd take it so seriously then I would have kept myself to myself (down in my deep dark rancid stagnant full of carcasses pond) - its just that I am all seeing with my unblinking eyes and I see you for what you are you devil - horny or not - I am the one that has a horny hide - not in the same way as you of course but mine is real armour plate and nothing you could say would get through it.

Like 0      
31 Jul 2007 5:44 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
                               Hey Smiley !!  here's a pic of you that shows your armour plating is just all show!!

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
31 Jul 2007 5:59 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
You will note that she is the one up on the table not me - Diablo is that you - if so nice legs!!

Like 0      
31 Jul 2007 8:02 PM by AuntieEm Star rating in Scarborough. 287 posts Send private message

AuntieEm´s avatar

and there was me thinking that i was the only one that spoke to my better half through the medium of the world wide web .... well, well,

Like 0      
31 Jul 2007 11:23 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Like 0      
01 Aug 2007 9:36 AM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Diablo

Any chance of normal print, my eyes are just about crossed trying to read your text.

Look forward to the next chapter.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
01 Aug 2007 12:15 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Auntie Em sorry but youre wrong!!

Like 0      
01 Aug 2007 12:52 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Like 0      
01 Aug 2007 1:07 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Yes - what you got Morerosado?????

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

El Rincon Toscano Estapona - 3 posts
Anybody over here interested in a bargain "finca" just of the beach at La Cala de Mijas? - 14 posts
Fan Belts... - 21 posts
Community Meetings and Debtors - 3 posts
Community Meetings and Debtors - 7 posts
Palmera Properties - 5 posts
Condado de Alhama - 1 posts
snagging - 0 posts
Apartment needed for client. - 9 posts
Question for Maria de Castro - 1 posts
Spanish Taxes - 0 posts
OFF PLAN BUILD - 0 posts
Increasing supply - 5 posts
English Registered Cars - 1 posts
Passport renewal - 29 posts
Al Andalus , Residencia in Vera, Almeria - 5 posts
What would you like to know about? - 26 posts
Mojacar/ Garrucha Rental required - 0 posts
BIG UGLEY WOOD HUT - 1 posts
Causeway Bistro, Via Park 1, Playa Flamenca - 0 posts
purchasing a plot of land - 1 posts
Restaurants in General - 7 posts
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!! - 13 posts
Urbanisation Licences - 1 posts
Selling Spanish Cars in Spain - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 201

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x