HI LOW

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
25 Jun 2007 1:37 PM by Diablo Cachondo Star rating. 38 posts Send private message

Hello all and happy Monday. I am so sorry I didnt realise that we had become the Eye on Spain version of Corrie. It wasnt my intention to use the site as a dating agency and I didnt realise my posts were being interpreted that way. I am just a friendly lady (well more of a girl really) and I thought a little friendly fun on the site between myself and Tiddler wouldnt do any harm. I hadnt realised it would attract the attention of so many others. Like Tiddler being new to the site I am not quite sure how to use the PM facility and I certainly wouldnt give out my e mail address to anyone publicly as you never know who is around on the internet.

Tiddley I would love to meet up for coffee sometime. Bearing in mind we dont know one another I would prefer this to be during the day if you dont mind (first meeting anyway). If you name a time and place then we can make arrangements and you can impart your wisdom to me. Who knows this could be the start of a good friendship.

Like 0      
25 Jun 2007 1:47 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Tiddler, even though we have all been enjoying your conversations, if you do want to send private messages just click the "send private message" link whic is to the left of every post.  You don't have to give your email address so there is no fear there.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
26 Jun 2007 3:35 PM by Tiddler Star rating in Calahonda. 33 posts Send private message

Tiddler´s avatar

Thanks Justin.

I understand you are the owner of this site, I do enjoy reading the posts and am starting to familiarize myself with the functions. Unfortunately I am not wholly computer literate - wrong side of 7 years old I guess!

Anyway thatnks for the explanation, I will send a private message to Diabolo!

Diabolo, I am going to send you a PM to arrange a meet. I agree, first meeting to be daytime after all you could be anyone (including the taxman!!)

How does thursday midday suit you?

Like 0      
26 Jun 2007 3:43 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Tiddler  How is putting "How does thursday midday suit you?" on here a private message to Diablo.  (Better get her name right too.  Diabolo ?? Mind you, she calls you Tiddley, ha ha ... )

Enjoy your meet, whenever it is.

Kindest regards.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 6/26/2007.

Like 0      
26 Jun 2007 4:16 PM by Tiddler Star rating in Calahonda. 33 posts Send private message

Tiddler´s avatar

Ahh but i didnt put where to meet, I need to find out where she is so I can choose a suitable location and setting, which will most definately be conveyed by pm.

And you are totally correct, Diablo spelling my name incorrectly only serves to ensure I accidentally make the same mistake!

Have a wonderful evening, Morerosado - and by the way, do you live up to your name??

Like 0      
26 Jun 2007 4:31 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

WOW  a blind date that takes me back a few years Have a great time Regards Pat

Like 0      
26 Jun 2007 5:07 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Tiddler,

morerosado, moretinto, morebianco, more... need I go on   Hee hee hee hee.

Like 0      
26 Jun 2007 5:11 PM by Diablo Cachondo Star rating. 38 posts Send private message

Think everyone is jumping the gun a little on it being a blind date. Unless someone has invited Cilla without telling me! I am sure that Tiddler (sorry about the typo I didnt mean to infer you were a drunk or maybe of tiny stature) is a very nice man and we will have a great time together over a coffee or two, but blind date is getting a little ahead of itself. Then again if he really does look like HF then I can think of worse looking men to have a blind date with. Who knows where this could lead!

Tiddler I am going to PM you my vital statistics (location) and we can arrange a mutually convenient location but Thursday at midday would be great for me.

Like 0      
26 Jun 2007 5:14 PM by Tiddler Star rating in Calahonda. 33 posts Send private message

Tiddler´s avatar

Gosh - this is heating up a bit and I must admit to being a tad rosy around the cheeks!

The typo is no problem, I realized it was merely an error.

With regards to my looks, you will have to judge for yourself! You certainly sound a fun person - a great sense of humour is so attractive.

I await your vital statistics with bated breath and total anticipation.

Yours, Tiddler

(Moreroseado - you certainly sound like you know how to enjoy yourself!)

Like 0      
26 Jun 2007 5:26 PM by Diablo Cachondo Star rating. 38 posts Send private message

Actually if I PM you my address would it be possible to pick me up. My car has been playing up a little and having no man around to help me sort it out I dont want to let you down by being delayed. Or is that being a little too forward?

Like 0      
26 Jun 2007 6:44 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Ooooo.. you ARE a little devil, aren't you, Diablo.

Tiddler I do know how to enjoy myself, with or without a man  (Waiting for my manservant to get off his bum & bring me the old vino as I type.)

On second thoughts, don't bother using the Pm, it's certainly been fun with you pair (and moi, of course) in this thread. Oh Oh here comes Justin.......... hide

Like 0      
26 Jun 2007 7:15 PM by Annie21 Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Annie21´s avatar

Noooooooooooooooo - don't use the pm!! - best thread on here

Morerosado - what r u like!!!!

Like 0      
26 Jun 2007 9:14 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar
Don't ask me I've been in the bucket

Like 0      
27 Jun 2007 10:11 AM by Diablo Cachondo Star rating. 38 posts Send private message

Oh you lot are so cheeky. I am starting to feel like a character in a soap opera but as its all in the interests of fun then I am happy to continue in this thread. I imagine that if Tiddler is truly an HF lookalike he will be the star of the show. I have been imagining him turning up and cracking his bull whip and its sent shivers down my spine. I wonder if his dad looks like Sean Connery as in the final one of the Indie series. God it just gets better and better!

I think you are referring to different vital statistics Tiddler and that wasnt what I had in mind to tell you. Simply details about meeting or picking me up where I live. The vital stats that I think you are referring to will have to be worked out by you when we meet.

Candyfloss pass the bucket please theres more of us want to fall in it!

Like 0      
27 Jun 2007 10:30 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Gina spent ages trying to negotiate the bucket so she won't want to get out so fast.  Move over though Gina as Diablo wants in !  She's bringing Tiddler too. Annie, you coming ??

This is the funniest thread ever. Such humour. The rest of eyeonspain is asleep  or their laptops have melted in Spain. No chance of that here in the UK, roll on September.

Have a great day everyone.

Like 0      
27 Jun 2007 10:43 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

This message was last edited by Smiley on 6/27/2007.

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
27 Jun 2007 11:01 AM by Diablo Cachondo Star rating. 38 posts Send private message

I rather feel our thread is being hijacked by you boozers out there, but in the interests of a bit of fun why dont we swap the bucket for a hot tub (filled with vino of course) and all jump in. Tiddler could bring his jungle hat to preserve his modesty 

The Costa del Sol is beautifully warm today and it really makes you feel its good to be alive. I think I might have to get my kit off and go for a dip, if I can get away from this bloody computer.

Like 0      
27 Jun 2007 12:50 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Diablo,

Highjacked ?? It  was "suggested" you take it to private messages which you decided not to, so take the flack, hee hee. Thursday tomorrow !   (Oh, to be young again, though I have had my moments ! )

Like 0      
27 Jun 2007 1:34 PM by Tiddler Star rating in Calahonda. 33 posts Send private message

Tiddler´s avatar

My GOODNESS you have all been rather busy in such a short space of time! Perhaps the sun has gotten to you all, (or the rain!)

Good morning my dear Diablo, I trust you are not working too hard in this glorious day. I have been out and about this morning, with plenty to do from breakfasting on the beach to coffee with the paper in my local bar - allways in the sunshine. Its hard work but then someone has to do it!

Im glad to see cheekiness doesnt upset you - Im afraid I do have rather a teasing sense of humour - my ex-wife was NOT amused, but then again nothing much DID amuse her (sorry, a long story to be told if you wish to hear it over a bottle or three of wine).

If you would like me to get my whip out I am happy to but usually not on the first date!!! You will have to make your own mind up as to my looks, its not something I necessarily see in myself, but others have commented upon.

Certainly I like the idea of the hot tub filled with wine, some fruit and a little high spirits! A straw each and I think I will ditch the hat.

Diablo - where is your computer located? I could do with a dip myself and am about to go to the pool anyway, but in the interests of saving on washing powder I could be persuaded to go in as nature intended!!!

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow, and your vital statistics!

Have a great day

Like 0      
27 Jun 2007 2:22 PM by Impey Star rating in London/Playa Flamenc.... 82 posts Send private message

Impey´s avatar

Tiddler, Diablo, Rosemary and others,

Keep up the good work on this thread.

Just had a knee op and recovering at home and look forward to the next instalment!

Impey

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

El Rincon Toscano Estapona - 3 posts
Anybody over here interested in a bargain "finca" just of the beach at La Cala de Mijas? - 14 posts
Fan Belts... - 21 posts
Community Meetings and Debtors - 3 posts
Community Meetings and Debtors - 7 posts
Palmera Properties - 5 posts
Condado de Alhama - 1 posts
snagging - 0 posts
Apartment needed for client. - 9 posts
Question for Maria de Castro - 1 posts
Spanish Taxes - 0 posts
OFF PLAN BUILD - 0 posts
Increasing supply - 5 posts
English Registered Cars - 1 posts
Passport renewal - 29 posts
Al Andalus , Residencia in Vera, Almeria - 5 posts
What would you like to know about? - 26 posts
Mojacar/ Garrucha Rental required - 0 posts
BIG UGLEY WOOD HUT - 1 posts
Causeway Bistro, Via Park 1, Playa Flamenca - 0 posts
purchasing a plot of land - 1 posts
Restaurants in General - 7 posts
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!! - 13 posts
Urbanisation Licences - 1 posts
Selling Spanish Cars in Spain - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 201

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x