HI LOW

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
29 Jun 2007 6:54 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

I'll give it a go

Like 0      
29 Jun 2007 10:51 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Smiley....... I quote:

while Fibs I am sure is a lovely girl I have never been that big into pussies so will have to pass on that - plus she is a Chelsea supporter and that would never do.  

that's not what you told me the other night............I am confused now!

You big old croc you, thought you enjoyed a little fib now and again............................and, so much for not being that big into pussies, huh!

Most of the Chelsea squad are big pussies at heart...............

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
30 Jun 2007 10:32 AM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Like 0      
30 Jun 2007 11:06 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Fibs you know I was talking about cats! Trust you to interpret another way. Think you are probably right about the CFC squad as well. Everyone knows that a croc doesnt fib - you can tell just by looking in its eyes. Enjoy the sun, sea, sand and San oh no you told me you it was the other S you were enjoying. Go for it girl and keep that hip moving!

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
30 Jun 2007 11:07 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Actually both the original subscribers to this thread appear to have gone very quiet - I wonder if they are continuing their liaison over the weekend......hmmmmm. Cabopino Beach perhaps - Tiddler would certainly need his hat to cover any blushes.

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
01 Jul 2007 6:30 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Crikey!

Still no word, must be a marathon................................

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
01 Jul 2007 6:43 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

This message was last edited by morerosado on 7/1/2007.

Like 0      
01 Jul 2007 6:49 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar
I reckon,Fiddler must be on the roof cooling off.......and Diablo's in the garage for a service.

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
01 Jul 2007 6:57 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

I can hear Fiddler (on the roof  as I type)

Did I put enuff iddles ?

Like 0      
02 Jul 2007 8:33 AM by Tiddler Star rating in Calahonda. 33 posts Send private message

Tiddler´s avatar

My dearest Posters!

Apologies for leaving you all for so long, but firstly my internet connection decided to have a breakdown over the weekend and then I had to confer with Diablo as to how much information she would be comfortable with me imparting on the forum.

We had a wonderful time at lunch. After I arrived on time she (in time honoured tradition) was a tad late! However it was certainly worth waiting for. What a sight to behold and what a lovely personality as well.

Certainly a wicked, wicked sense of humour - she ran around me in circles with her sharp wit! Anyway, we went to the chiringuito and started with a few drinks, which led onto lunch, coffee and then suddenly the sun was going down. We went for a stroll along the beach and watched the moon rise, which was rather spectacular at this time of the year. I dont think the conversation stopped once and we do have a lot in common, background, upbringing and ethics etc.

Finally at around 1am I took her to her home (I thought I had better stress that one!) and ensured she was safely inside.

We spoke the follwing day and arranged to meet over the weekend, but I think perhaps I will let Diablo fill you in on that one.

What a fabulous lady.

Have a great day everyone, I know I will be!

This message was last edited by Tiddler on 7/2/2007.

Like 0      
02 Jul 2007 8:42 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Oh Tiddler what a gent you are - a man after my own heart. It sounds as if you had a perfect time. If I PM you, would you be willing to share any of the weekend goss or have we really got to wait for the next instalment from Diablo - dont want to have to wait while she is down by the pool sunning herself again.

Like 0      
02 Jul 2007 8:46 AM by Tiddler Star rating in Calahonda. 33 posts Send private message

Tiddler´s avatar

Smiley - you would not believe half the stuff I could tell you! Not sure I dare let you know anything extra, Diablo would kill me! But by heck what a woman!

I might let you know a little more if you promise not to tell anyone - pm me and lets see!

Like 0      
02 Jul 2007 2:38 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Smiley, Tiddler!

PM's are NOT allowed off this thread..........................

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
02 Jul 2007 2:44 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Are we sure Tiddler & Diablo are not two other members from here, having a lol with us ?  Don't ask !

Like 0      
02 Jul 2007 4:39 PM by ef Star rating in Oxfordshire / Casare.... 150 posts Send private message

This thread is brilliant, only found it yesterday, but please no PMs, not fair!!

Like 0      
02 Jul 2007 7:18 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Yes you could be right their rosemary.  two people from  eos winding us all up and it seems to be workingWell I suppose it is better than talking about the weather.  We do not know how lucky we are all them poor devils that cannot get into their houses.  We have to count our blessings as my old Mum used to say Regards Pat  

Like 0      
02 Jul 2007 7:26 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi everyone, Yes you could be right Rosemary  two people from eos winding us all up and it's working. still it is better than talking about the weather which does not seem to improve and its giving us all a laugh. Like Georgia has today sorry.  Regards Pat

Like 0      
02 Jul 2007 11:55 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
I've been trying to catch up with stuff after getting back from hols and I'm hooked on this thread!

Surely a wind-up!  And knowing Smiley he probably has something to do with it....

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
03 Jul 2007 12:55 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
Got a few hearts racing though didn´t it!!!

Business advice and consultancy - Visit www.calidain2business.com

Calida in2 Business - Spanish Property Clearance.

www.spanishpropertyclearance.com

Like 0      
03 Jul 2007 3:07 PM by gilly21 Star rating in leigh lancashire. 14 posts Send private message

gilly21´s avatar

Hi

I am new to this forum. Dont care if it is a hoax. It has cheered my daughter and myself up no end! We are at work just outside Manchester! Have you seen the weather over here in England! Keep up the good work! Cant wait till I can spend more time in Spain

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

El Rincon Toscano Estapona - 3 posts
Anybody over here interested in a bargain "finca" just of the beach at La Cala de Mijas? - 14 posts
Fan Belts... - 21 posts
Community Meetings and Debtors - 3 posts
Community Meetings and Debtors - 7 posts
Palmera Properties - 5 posts
Condado de Alhama - 1 posts
snagging - 0 posts
Apartment needed for client. - 9 posts
Question for Maria de Castro - 1 posts
Spanish Taxes - 0 posts
OFF PLAN BUILD - 0 posts
Increasing supply - 5 posts
English Registered Cars - 1 posts
Passport renewal - 29 posts
Al Andalus , Residencia in Vera, Almeria - 5 posts
What would you like to know about? - 26 posts
Mojacar/ Garrucha Rental required - 0 posts
BIG UGLEY WOOD HUT - 1 posts
Causeway Bistro, Via Park 1, Playa Flamenca - 0 posts
purchasing a plot of land - 1 posts
Restaurants in General - 7 posts
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!! - 13 posts
Urbanisation Licences - 1 posts
Selling Spanish Cars in Spain - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 201

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x