HI LOW

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
29 Jun 2007 7:54 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Well?????

We need to know how the blind date went.

Come on you two, don't be shy.............................

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
29 Jun 2007 9:25 AM by Annie21 Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Annie21´s avatar
Maybe they,re still on it Fibs

Like 0      
29 Jun 2007 9:48 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Did you mean at it or on it Annie?

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
29 Jun 2007 10:23 AM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar
or in it??

Regards

John

Like 0      
29 Jun 2007 1:54 PM by Diablo Cachondo Star rating. 38 posts Send private message

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what can I say! What a charming, intelligent, caring and attractive person Tiddler is. I am not sure that he looks so much like Harrison Ford (maybe at a certain angle there are some resemblances but it is not him that thinks it, it is more what other people have said to him). It was a dream come true. I cannot reveal too much about the "date" as you lot put it but can only say that it exceeded all my expectations. It was a little more than coffee and a glass of wine or two. Sorry to keep you all in suspense for so long but the time seemed to simply evaporate. I think (or rather hope) that Tiddler enjoyed it just as much as I did. He certainly appeared to. With any luck we will be doing it again very very soon. At least that is what I hope and he certainly left me with that impression. I feel kind of dreamy at the moment.          

Like 0      
29 Jun 2007 2:02 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh........... RESULT !  Glad you enjoyed each others company. We were all wondering when you two were going to surface.    Such a sad lot we are, aren't we ?

Oh & Fibby, Smiley is "spoken" for !  Aren't you, Smiley ?

Like 0      
29 Jun 2007 2:07 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

Glad to hear you two lovebirds seemed to have a great time. If we PM you will you give us the blow by blow account we are all craving - such a buch of sad old gits arent we!

Who said I was spoken for JRosemary? What is it that you know that I dont - while Fibs I am sure is a lovely girl I have never been that big into pussies so will have to pass on that - plus she is a Chelsea supporter and that would never do.  

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
29 Jun 2007 2:08 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Actually Tiddler is conspicuous by his absence - what did you do to him! Did he bring his hat and whip as well?

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
29 Jun 2007 2:45 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

How on EARTH did I miss this one!!!?! What fun and laughs I have had reading it and yes what has happened to Tiddler!!!

Diablo, have you magiked him away??

Next instalment please - its friday and we need something to start the weekend................

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
29 Jun 2007 2:55 PM by Diablo Cachondo Star rating. 38 posts Send private message

I have just spoken to him and he is feeling a little tender today. We spent quite a lot of time in the sun yesterday and I have to say that we did not part company until the early hours of the morning. There was a little alcohol consumed but not to excess so that is not the reason. Additionally he has some other things that he needs to do today so not sure if he will be able to get on line but he is alive and well and promises to return soon.

Like 0      
29 Jun 2007 3:01 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

i missed this as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too busy having a bloody row all day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is so much better.

Make love not war,i say!

Regards

Georgia

Like 0      
29 Jun 2007 3:01 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
You obviously had a great time, have a good weekend and jopefully one of you can update us!!!!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
29 Jun 2007 3:24 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

"  jopefully one of you can update us"

jopefully one can, Rixxy, jopefully one can !     

Think I found Tiddler, do you recognize him, Diablo ?

And Georgia, look what I found for "us" (you know why ) 

Like 0      
29 Jun 2007 3:34 PM by Annie21 Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Annie21´s avatar

Ahhhhhh - glad you had such a good time  - you can't stop there though - as Rixxy says, we need the next installment!!

This thread is so much better than the 'other' thread from yesterday (totally gobsmacked with that one!!). Onwards & upwards georgia

Like 0      
29 Jun 2007 3:35 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Ah well - uts friday thanks goodness cos I finks I gone doolally already!

Defnitly need a drink!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
29 Jun 2007 3:43 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Rixxy-you gotta be half way there already wot's happened to you spelling today?????????????

Morerosado-yeah,i will go with that 100%

Annie-this is so much better,didn't enjoy yesterday! like you say onwards and upwards

Like 0      
29 Jun 2007 4:38 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Yeah Georgia & Annie, we were so fed up yesterday (no pun intended  ) but today is another day. Take care.

Like 0      
29 Jun 2007 4:47 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

" Did he bring his hat and whip as well ?"

Smiley, you know that's always reserved for us gals, whip crackerway, whip crackerway, whip crackerwaaaaaaaaaay.  

BTW Tiddler's out of the bucket & is relaxing on the beach without you, Diablo ! 

Like 0      
29 Jun 2007 5:02 PM by Annie21 Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Annie21´s avatar

Morerosado - I,m getting worried about you - way to good with that whip!! 

Have just reread this thread - brilliant!! Don't know about Diablo's first comment of 'probably just watching shyly from the wings'  - boy did that change fast . Have a great weekend Diablo & Tiddler (& everyone else of course!)

Like 0      
29 Jun 2007 5:11 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

El Rincon Toscano Estapona - 3 posts
Anybody over here interested in a bargain "finca" just of the beach at La Cala de Mijas? - 14 posts
Fan Belts... - 21 posts
Community Meetings and Debtors - 3 posts
Community Meetings and Debtors - 7 posts
Palmera Properties - 5 posts
Condado de Alhama - 1 posts
snagging - 0 posts
Apartment needed for client. - 9 posts
Question for Maria de Castro - 1 posts
Spanish Taxes - 0 posts
OFF PLAN BUILD - 0 posts
Increasing supply - 5 posts
English Registered Cars - 1 posts
Passport renewal - 29 posts
Al Andalus , Residencia in Vera, Almeria - 5 posts
What would you like to know about? - 26 posts
Mojacar/ Garrucha Rental required - 0 posts
BIG UGLEY WOOD HUT - 1 posts
Causeway Bistro, Via Park 1, Playa Flamenca - 0 posts
purchasing a plot of land - 1 posts
Restaurants in General - 7 posts
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!! - 13 posts
Urbanisation Licences - 1 posts
Selling Spanish Cars in Spain - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 201

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x