HI LOW

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Jul 2007 10:23 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Hope you can handle her, Polla, she is quite feisty!

Good luck with it

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 12:56 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
Now this is getting downright confusing!!!! - Who is trying to pull who´s Tiddler????

Business advice and consultancy - Visit www.calidain2business.com

Calida in2 Business - Spanish Property Clearance.

www.spanishpropertyclearance.com

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 2:13 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
I've a Tiddler of my own    

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 4:54 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

MOREROSADO - can I have one PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE??? He can come in my pool!

Anytime

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 5:04 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Oh ok, seeing as it's you, Rixxy.  Thought you were "suited " ! Gone off each other so soon ?

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 5:31 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Hey listen - theres nothing wrong with a bit of window shopping, is there - or so all fellas tell me anyway!

So, good for the goose, good for the auctioneer I say!!!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 5:40 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Ok but pass this one back when you're "done", OK ? He also comes with a bottle of vodka.

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 5:42 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

Not all blokes say there is nothing wrong with window shopping!!!

Last time she drank vodka she was all over the place - a rubber legged unicorn - PRICELESS!! Wasnt even Absolut or Blue Label but was mixed with Pimms and JD!

This message was last edited by Smiley on 7/5/2007.

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 5:54 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Morerosada! Thats naughty!!!! But niiiice!

And yes its true about the vodka - the mix was rather strong and washed down with a few/several shots of that peach schnapps stuff!

Thats why I prefer Malibu and coke!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 6:01 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar

quote - morerosado - "He also comes with a bottle of vodka.!!"

Surely that´s what he IS doing aint it???

Business advice and consultancy - Visit www.calidain2business.com

Calida in2 Business - Spanish Property Clearance.

www.spanishpropertyclearance.com

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 6:04 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Nope - I reckon thats the watcher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 6:41 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
I just KNEW I said THAT wrongly !  "comes"

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 6:57 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
reckon Diablo and Tiddler must have gone for another lunch as they appear to have disappeared.

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 7:12 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Well thats my lot for the day. Time to head down into the depths of my murky lagoon to lay in wait for a passing bite. Tomorrows another day -likely to be a busy one too (when arent they). Thanks to all for a lot of fun in here ...... siempre!!

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 7:15 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 12:53 PM by Tiddler Star rating in Calahonda. 33 posts Send private message

Tiddler´s avatar

Well good morning everyone! I am so sorry to have been absent for such a long period of time. Work commitments in sunny (not) UK had me back there for a while and I am so very glad to return to sunnier climes!

Unfortunately despite my offer, Diablo would not join me - she herself had work and seemingly too much pride to allow me to pay for her to join me - I know she has been watching the forum for me to return and I just want to say how much I missed you!

(a little private joke as she insists I am too shy to be open with my feelings publicly!) So I hope this shows some of my feelings towards you my dear!

As agreed we should be catching up with one another over the weekend, hopefully tomorrow and I would like to ask you for dinner saturday night - how does 7.30 sound for me to collect you at your home. We will be going to Villa Tiberia, Marbella possibly followed by a nightclub where we can dance and laugh until the early hours..

You see my dear, I am not afraid to show the world how I feel about you - you do not have to feel insecure at all. Lets see how things work out but so far I am very much enjoying your vibrant company.

Speak later XX

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 3:01 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Good luck to you both, hope things turn out well for you.

Hope you both have a really good night.

Maureen

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 5:11 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Oh Tiddler............

I was just drooling over your invite to Diablo, such lovely words....mmmmmmmm

Anyway, back to reality!

hope you have a great time, please post after the event to let us all know how it went!

Rgds,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 5:36 PM by Diablo Cachondo Star rating. 38 posts Send private message

Oh my love! How could I possibly decline such a sweet invitation. I know that you mentioned your "special place" when you departed these shores and I have missed you so much since parting at the airport. It was not such sweet sorrow after all! I wouldnt have thought it possible and my imagination has been playing all sorts of mind games with me about what you have been doing in England. It is usually such a sad grey place and I know how easy it is to need company so I am so glad to hear from you. I know that we have been in almost daily contact on the phone but it isnt the same as I am sure everyone will agree. Especially as you had connection problems for the last 48 hours and we were incommunicado.

It is going to be the best night of my life and I am so looking forward to such a special occasion. I may even have a proposition for you. I cant say more now but I think you will like what I am going to suggest.

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 5:56 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Cor blimey Diablo, do you read Mills & Boon?!

Such eloquent words and so intimately penned..................... ha! I can do books too ya know!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

El Rincon Toscano Estapona - 3 posts
Anybody over here interested in a bargain "finca" just of the beach at La Cala de Mijas? - 14 posts
Fan Belts... - 21 posts
Community Meetings and Debtors - 3 posts
Community Meetings and Debtors - 7 posts
Palmera Properties - 5 posts
Condado de Alhama - 1 posts
snagging - 0 posts
Apartment needed for client. - 9 posts
Question for Maria de Castro - 1 posts
Spanish Taxes - 0 posts
OFF PLAN BUILD - 0 posts
Increasing supply - 5 posts
English Registered Cars - 1 posts
Passport renewal - 29 posts
Al Andalus , Residencia in Vera, Almeria - 5 posts
What would you like to know about? - 26 posts
Mojacar/ Garrucha Rental required - 0 posts
BIG UGLEY WOOD HUT - 1 posts
Causeway Bistro, Via Park 1, Playa Flamenca - 0 posts
purchasing a plot of land - 1 posts
Restaurants in General - 7 posts
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!! - 13 posts
Urbanisation Licences - 1 posts
Selling Spanish Cars in Spain - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 201

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x