Restaurant Expansion Launch Party Invite to all EOS subscribers!!!!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
06 Feb 2010 12:00 AM by samcampbell Star rating in Costa Del Sol. 136 posts Send private message

samcampbell´s avatar

Dear EOS'ers

If you can make it it would be great for as many of you to pop in and show your support for this family run local restaurant.  The Restaurant, Dona Lola, Calahonda has been on the coast now, I think as long as I have been here (11 years), and definately is one of the best homecooked restaurants on the CDS.  All food is prepared in front of the diner in an "open kitchen" and special requests are catered for.... (their Beef Wellington is to die for).  Please see the "invite" below.  If any EOS'ers know any Restaurant Critics, or any of the local press that would be interested in attending, can you forward this on or give them my details.

You are cordially invited to the Launch Party of the newly expanded and refurbished  "The Restaurant" in Dona Lola, Calahonda on Wednesday 10th February from 8pm onwards.  Come and join Carl and Shelley for a glass or two of Champage and sample some of their freshly homemade canapes.  It would be great to see as many of you as possible supporting this fantastic local restaurant. If you would like more information or to confirm your attendance, please call me or email me.

Sam 664227200 or pm me!

Sam Campbell Business 1st...

mail: info@business1st.es

www.business1st.es

Like 0      
08 Feb 2010 12:20 PM by pi Star rating. 17 posts Send private message

will be there

PI

Like 0      
16 Feb 2010 9:37 PM by samcampbell Star rating in Costa Del Sol. 136 posts Send private message

samcampbell´s avatar

Thank you to everyone who came to support the re-launch of "The Restaurant" last week.  It was a great night with fantastic canapes such as... home made mini burgers, chicken goujons, smoked salmon blinis, pate toasts and vegatable skewers.

We ate there for Valentines and the fillet steak was to die for. 

Please if you are in the area, give them a try, you will not be dissapointed.

Sam Campbell Business 1st...

mail: info@business1st.es

www.business1st.es

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Electric Oven & Hob - La Tercia - 2 posts
Catral - 4 posts
Glass curtains - 0 posts
Other than Telefonica which is best company to use for telephone and internet - 13 posts
New feature for the community forums - Upload and share documents - 1 posts
7500kg truck for sale or swap 4x4. - 1 posts
Murcia - UK - Murcia Van. - 0 posts
Problems with Telefonica internet today - 31 posts
Entidad ByeLaws - 1 posts
Iberdrola price rise - 7 posts
Problems with developers - 19 posts
Hola the forum - 0 posts
TELITEC INTERNET - 1 posts
2004 Ford Galaxy For Sale - 1 posts
Disturbing video! - 7 posts
NIE certificate - 4 posts
General Elections In Spain - 2 posts
Contacts - 0 posts
Valencia Formula 1 testing underway - 0 posts
letsinthesun - 2 posts
Business Network Group opening new Group on Thursday 4th Feb, Nueva Andalucia - 0 posts
Flights to Reus - 2 posts
TV recommendations - 2 posts
caja murcia mortgage rates - 2 posts
Property Completed. Hab Cert granted BUT still waiting. - 30 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x