Transfer tax - re-assessment by Junta Andalucia - based on deemed value?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Nov 2009 12:00 AM by Faro Star rating in London. 1139 posts Send private message

Anyone received a notification from the Junta de Andalucia (or other community) demanding additional transfer tax due by reference to their deemed value rather than the actual value?

For anyone confused let me explain.

The Spanish tax authorities have not heard of the recession and the impact that has had on property prices!

They say that you must declare a price at a certain multiple of the catastral or rateable value. This multiple varies from one area to the next and the impact is really felt where catastral values were revalued at the peak of the market. An example of an area badly affected would be Benalmadena who I think re-valued in 2006.

Anyone in Andalucia wanting to check acceptable values can do so by clicking on the following link: http://www.juntadeandalucia.es/economiayhacienda/apl/surweb/consultas/bienesUrbanos/valUrbana.jsp

All you have to do is look at your IBI receipt - enter your catastral value - select your province and localidad and that tells you the so called acceptable value for a property transaction for any year.

I would appreciate knowing if anyone appealed and if they were successful or not. If you don't want to post details then just PM me. I am not looking for any personal details other than to hear your experiences and how you got on. It's all research on the abuses of the Spanish legal and tax system.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Una pregunta acerca de Espana! - 9 posts
UK TV, Freeview, Freesat, different systems & receivers explained - 0 posts
Satellite updates HD, Top Gear, Freesat - 0 posts
Van going to Spain the 3 of december - 1 posts
Koren wok in Benimar, Rojales, Alicante - 0 posts
What can you do if your apartment is finished but the community areas are in-complete? - 7 posts
Boundary rules - 0 posts
Enforcement of Legal Judgement in The UK - 21 posts
Solicitor/Lawyer fees on conveyancing matters - 3 posts
Removals from Spain back to the uk - 1 posts
cat and dog kennel over xmas - 3 posts
Credit card security breach fear - 1 posts
The Tables Are Turned - 1 posts
Typical Spanish Dish - 3 posts
Credit Card Fraud - SPAIN - 6 posts
implications for not completing - 9 posts
New charges to be introduced for paying by credit card in Spain from January 2010 - 9 posts
Any banks taking on existing mortgages ? - 1 posts
Sauna Wanted - 0 posts
Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 - 3 posts
Car Purchase - 1 posts
Sales Advisor Needed! - 0 posts
Oasis Thabernax country Club-building starts again - 2 posts
Moving to Spain or Portugal - 1 posts
Hi newbie here anyone at Reserva De Marbella? - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x