cat and dog kennel over xmas

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 Nov 2009 12:00 AM by RedDomino Star rating in Benahavis. 9 posts Send private message

Hi everyone,

do you have any experience with dog and cat kennels in the Costa del Sol? I "have to" leave behind for the holidays my most precious ones and need a good shelter for them - if possible around Marbella, Estepona, SanPedro de Alcantara or Malaga. Do you have any recommendations?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Like 0      
19 Nov 2009 5:27 PM by VickiT Star rating in Bournemouth. 121 posts Send private message

I may be able to help with this one - there is a lovely lady called Senora Sue who used to look after my precious ones (cats) during my frequent visits to the UK.  Not sure if she takes dogs - but it's worth asking her.  She's based quite close to the School of Equestrian Art on the way to Estepona.  I don't have her number on me right now, but I'll look it out and get back to you....

Like 0      
19 Nov 2009 7:21 PM by cazzy Star rating in Inland Andalucia. 180 posts Send private message

V.I Pets in Alhaurin de la torre, Excellant service, animal loving staff!!! We wouldn't go anywhere else.

Like 0      
20 Nov 2009 2:18 PM by VickiT Star rating in Bournemouth. 121 posts Send private message

Hi RedDomino - I've PM'd you with Snra Sue's number and details of another kennels near Estepona.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Credit card security breach fear - 1 posts
The Tables Are Turned - 1 posts
Typical Spanish Dish - 3 posts
Credit Card Fraud - SPAIN - 6 posts
implications for not completing - 9 posts
New charges to be introduced for paying by credit card in Spain from January 2010 - 9 posts
Any banks taking on existing mortgages ? - 1 posts
Sauna Wanted - 0 posts
Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 - 3 posts
Car Purchase - 1 posts
Sales Advisor Needed! - 0 posts
Oasis Thabernax country Club-building starts again - 2 posts
Moving to Spain or Portugal - 1 posts
Hi newbie here anyone at Reserva De Marbella? - 4 posts
Will verses Company - 0 posts
Hire car prices 2010 - 15 posts
Motorbike for sale - 0 posts
Latest satellite Free to air channel updates - 1 posts
Return of deposit with out of date bank guarantee - 26 posts
Mini One Convertible June 2007 For Sale 14500€ ono - 0 posts
Online banking - 4 posts
Capital Gains Tax on Selling Property (Resident) - 3 posts
Hola! - 1 posts
Translator in Calpe, Alicante - 0 posts
estepona tax office - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x