Marin dor off plan in Tamesna morocco

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Feb 2012 11:26 AM by Rash72 Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Many thanks that would be very useful. Look forward to the update.

Like 0      
08 Feb 2012 1:39 PM by helenlevy1 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hello everyone, thanks for the replies.  If anyone one can give me an update of any action taken against the company and details of who is dealing with it. Melanie has aready treatened to pass my details over to there legal department in order for them to cancel my apartment and therefore lose my money. £28000. I can see how this is possible, the company is just trying to take liberty with us. I believe that they over spent as \nabeel told me that they could not hand over the apartments at the correct time as the inspectors said the the apartment where not up to scratch and built to specifications so they had make the amends before they apartments could pass the inspection. This is what cause the delay. Nabeel use to work for them when they closed the office in oxford st.  |I told Melanie on a number o occassions that they where in breech of contract due to the very late delievery but she choose not to make any comment on this account just insist that i pay the high taxs and nortary fees. She is very rude. I do believe that the Bristish Embassy should be contacted and be made aware of them and even pay them a visit. Also, since the delays its seems that the taxs have been increased but if they handed them over at the correct time, the taxes would have been lower. Therefore, i think that the company should bare the lose of the difference.  I think they are trying to cancel all our property in order to re-sell them at a high price to recover there loses. THATS WHAT THEY ARE UP TO. WE ALL NEED TO NAME AAND SHAME THIS COMPANY AND TRY TO STOP THEM FROM SELLING ANYMORE APARTMENTS TO ANYONE ELSE. THEY ARE RIPPING PEOPLE OF WE MUST STOP THEM.

HELEN

This message was last edited by helenlevy1 on 08/02/2012.

Like 0      
08 Feb 2012 2:27 PM by Rash72 Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

leighroberts1 has teamed up with up to 8 others and is taking legal action costing each 500. I believe it is worth contacting Leigh and joining this group. It's a reasonable price to pay to get your deposits back

Like 0      
15 Feb 2012 11:51 PM by waz Star rating in London. 8 posts Send private message

Hi all

Nice to see this thread gathering pace. I have been away for a while and am trying to catch up with things. I also will need to contact CPC.

Can I ask where every one is based.

Kind regards

Waz

Like 0      
16 Feb 2012 11:03 AM by briansmart Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

I'm in Chester UK

Brian

Like 0      
26 Feb 2012 10:15 PM by waz Star rating in London. 8 posts Send private message

cheers brian

I am in surrey.

Helen, Apologies,  I just read your post properly (shows where my head is at!!!) I too recently got threated by Marina Dor to say they are going to start proceedings to take the property back of me unless I pay up. I told them That I will not be paying any more money. Furthermore as they broke their contract I will be telling the bank to call back my money.

I politely threatened the rep from morocco especially  as he is now the 5th person I have spoken to. I have also decided to go with CPC. has anyone else done so.

Cheers

Waz

Like 0      
27 Feb 2012 9:32 AM by Rash72 Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

I have recently joined them. There are at least 10 of us now. The more the better, stronger the case. Leigh Roberts can give u further details. The case is going to court soon. I advise all to band together under one umberella so we can take these pathetic people to court and all get our money back.

Like 0      
27 Feb 2012 9:32 AM by Rash72 Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

I have recently joined them. There are at least 10 of us now. The more the better, stronger the case. Leigh Roberts can give u further details. The case is going to court soon. I advise all to band together under one umberella so we can take these pathetic people to court and all get our money back.

Like 0      
27 Feb 2012 4:57 PM by leighroberts1 Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

Hi Everyone I am Leigh Roberts, there are about 10 of us now that i have rounded up and the more people we can get  together the better the chance we will have in getting our monies back off Marina D'or, The lawyers representing  us were in Morocco last week and I'm hoping for good news soon. 

Leigh. 

Like 0      
23 Mar 2012 3:15 PM by Bligh Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi I bought off plan in Temesna 3yrs ago. They said it would be completed in a year, kept changing the date and my contract says they should have completed by last December.

I have paid £8,000 and have not heard from them for months. They now have no address in London Sonia has no clout and is also always unavailable.

I recently phoned the Spanish office got told the boss would get back to me and all I got was 5 automated Spanish calls all saying please go to their web site!

I have been worried about this for some time and think if we could get together and take legal action that would be great.

So Leigh I would be interested to join you and would be very interested as to what your Lawyer says when he returns from Morocco

Eve

Like 0      
07 Apr 2012 12:24 AM by gaula Star rating in marbella and the u.k. 64 posts Send private message

Now Leigh and one other person has provided a copy of Marina Dor Marocs bank guarentee (incidentally with an expiry date on) it appears the company who granted the bond is illegal compagnie des guarenties has been banned in Europe and cannot grant bank guarentees.

As Marina Dor in Spain was the company who was presented by the former lawyer and government minister Beatrice Correador at last years earls court property show, perhaps they can shed light on why a "government approved " company can commit fraud or be complicit in it along with the much publized Mr Mottola owner of the aforementtioned  bank guarentee company.

I have asked Leigh Roberts to publish the guarentee on here .... I know she has also passed it on to the legal teams working for us all.

Like 0      
07 Apr 2012 12:24 AM by gaula Star rating in marbella and the u.k. 64 posts Send private message

Now Leigh and one other person has provided a copy of Marina Dor Marocs bank guarentee (incidentally with an expiry date on) it appears the company who granted the bond is illegal compagnie des guarenties has been banned in Europe and cannot grant bank guarentees.

As Marina Dor in Spain was the company who was presented by the former lawyer and government minister Beatrice Correador at last years earls court property show, perhaps they can shed light on why a "government approved " company can commit fraud or be complicit in it along with the much publized Mr Mottola owner of the aforementtioned  bank guarentee company.

I have asked Leigh Roberts to publish the guarentee on here .... I know she has also passed it on to the legal teams working for us all.

Like 0      
10 Apr 2012 2:41 PM by leighroberts1 Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

As promised  

The guarentee as promised 

Like 0      
10 Apr 2012 10:57 PM by waz Star rating in London. 8 posts Send private message

This is unbelievable.

Having met a few of the guys in the oxford st office prior to them moving, I would never have thought that they would have treated us like this. Camillo and Nabeel seemed so genuine.

It did seem strange that they all started falling like flies shortly after!!! I may be in the oxford street area on wed/thursday... I wonder if I should go see if Sonia is still based at their new (much smaller) offices!!

Any thoughts

Cheers

Waz

Like 0      
11 Apr 2012 2:06 AM by Bligh Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi really appreciate having found this site, as a consequence of doing so meant that I have now joined the group that is taking legal action......managed to just meet the deadline.

I also had a Bank guarantee form........which I find out now is bogus, and like every one else was takin in by Nabeel's appearance of being genuine.

I live in Suffolk and will patiently wait to see what happens.

Has anyone ever contacted Watch Dog......or got the national papers involved?

If not maybe we could think about doing so as Marina D'or act as if they are untouchable.....ripping people off......and continuing to offer apartments for sale (friend of mine phoned a few weeks ago and was told yes still appartments available for sale in Temesna, they would send details.........which never arrived)

Thanks again you guys that got the ball rolling.

Eve

Like 0      
15 Apr 2012 5:15 PM by waz Star rating in London. 8 posts Send private message

Hi eve

welcome aboard.

At least you got a bank guarantee (all be it invalid...), I have looked through my paperwork and could not even see

the bank guarantee.

I wonder if that further invalidates the contract?

KR

Waz

Like 0      
10 Jul 2012 9:57 PM by choroc01 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi, I only found this forum now.  I have also been deceived by Marina D'or having signed a contract in 2007 and paid all my contractual obligations and more! Is it too late for me to join the class action? Has there been any progress since the last thread of this forum which is April? I should be grateful if anyone would contact me. Thanks.

This message was last edited by choroc01 on 10/07/2012.

Like 0      
29 Oct 2012 2:38 PM by kole Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

I am so glad to have just found out about this forum and would be interested in joining force with fellow victims to litigate against this dishonest company. I have been duped £11k and all attempts to communicate with Marina D'or have failed. David in Dublin, Sonia in London and the arrogant Melanie in Morocco are, deliberately, not responding to telephone or email messages. I sincerely believe the only chance of getting any money back is by litigation and would be grateful for any lead towards achieving a judgement debt against the company.

Kole.

This message was last edited by kole on 29/10/2012.

Like 0      
30 Oct 2012 12:24 PM by waz Star rating in London. 8 posts Send private message

Sorry it happened to you.

Hope we can all sort this out.

Cheers

Waz

Like 0      
13 Feb 2013 1:29 PM by Gabiwon Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi All,

My Dad (Kole) made a post in this forum back in Oct 2012 but he passed away unexpectedly shortly after in November. Can someone please get in touch with me as I will like to know the latest in respect of the collective legal action. I have received letter from the solicitors he had appointed asking if we want to proceed but, before responding I will like to know if they are the same solicitors representing members of this forum because our preference will be to join forces with others in the same situation.

I'd be grateful for any response/advice

Cheers

Olu

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Breach Of Contract - 1 posts
Swimming Pool Pump for Sale - 0 posts
Villa with large garden wanted for long term rental - 5 posts
Corvera Airport - 2 posts
17 and 18, we want to move to spain, help!? - 10 posts
Any Advice please ?! - 1 posts
Debt Termination Incorporation - 0 posts
Moving to Spain - 1 posts
Daytime home needed for fantastically friendly Weimaraner dog - 2 posts
Marks and Spencer Locations - 2 posts
Moving to Spain & I sell console accessories on markets in the UK. How hard is it to get on the Spainish markets - 6 posts
TEORIA IMPOSICIÓN DIRECTA (DERECHO FISCAL) - 3 posts
Linda P - 0 posts
Non Resident mortgages are available - 7 posts
Brighten your day - 0 posts
Reccomended Dentist in Catral - 2 posts
MOTORBIKE FOR SALE - 0 posts
Owners in debt - Can tenants still use community facilities? - 5 posts
Free Parking at Malaga airport - 2 posts
Property inland Costa Brava - 0 posts
Cruelty to animals - 25 posts
The Real Spain- a beautiful village in the Las Alpujarras - 1 posts
Grupo Mango to become bankrupt? - 4 posts
Working out Community Fees - 9 posts
Global Car Centre in Cabo Roig? - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 41

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x