Cannibalism - Can you HELP

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Oct 2009 12:00 AM by arnoldnedith Star rating. 57 posts Send private message

This is an on going situation happening in Costa Calida.

www.youtube.com/watch

The justice system have been slow to act and the punishment definately does not fit the crime. Probably 300 euro fine for over 38 deaths.

It cost 6000 euros to take this couple to court and I offered to highlight this case on here in the hope that those of you like myself who are shocked and appauled by this can help. If every one on this site could donate 1 euro to this cause it would enable them to continue to fight the case and get this place closed down.

The site has a fundraising link which tells you how you can donate through paypal

www.animalcrueltynearpolarisworld.com/

Like 0      
02 Oct 2009 7:50 PM by 66d35 Star rating. 243 posts Send private message

It would help if more details were provided. The video is very inneffective because no real evidence is included, and no location or names are named. Is this one abuser? More? What exactly is the case? Get specific. Locations. Dates. Evidence. Names. Details of court actions. Without that, it has no weight, and you are not going to get donations because it could equally be a scam. If this is treal, you need to convince people of it and provide a clear plan of effective action.

Andy

Like 0      
02 Oct 2009 8:31 PM by arnoldnedith Star rating. 57 posts Send private message

This is VERY real if you click on the link below it has all the information regarding everything you mentioned. Diary, dates etc.

www.animalcrueltynearpolarisworld.com

All the injuries were caused through the neglect of this woman. Originally it was just her but two years after the cruelty began she got married and had a baby. The husband is now also an instigator of this abuse. He only comes to the compound now most of the time to inflict more abuse on the horse he has recently bought. He still does not bother to leave food regularly  for the dogs on his visits. They still go for several days without food.

The awful images in the video were caused because over a christmas period they did not come for three weeks to feed the dogs, the dogs were starving and the stronger ones preyed on the weaker ones and then killed them for food. Others were attacked if they came near food that had been put down on other visits, so the ones you see all skin and bones are those who were not able to get to the food. This apparently was not a one off as over the last couple of years they often leave it for a week between visits. I can't imagine only feeding my dog once a week !!!

I have their full names and address which I will PM to you if you so wish. Her name has been printed in the local papers.

If you have any more queries I will be happy to answer them to the best of my knowledge, which I have gained through reading the website above.

Many thanks

Arnold

Like 0      
02 Oct 2009 8:51 PM by llamacalmer Star rating in Surrey & La Torre. 318 posts Send private message

llamacalmer´s avatar

If you look at www.noahsarcmurcia.com you will see that they also give details of this pitiful situation, and are trying to raise funds to help.

R
osemary

Owner of  8 stray Spanish mutts

Like 0      
03 Oct 2009 2:18 AM by 66d35 Star rating. 243 posts Send private message

The point I am making is that the presentation of the facts is poor and the website is also not very effective, unfortunately, being badly organised and poorly laid out. This does not help to get the message across to best effect. I totally agree with the need to deal with cases like this (I have been involved in animal welfare professionally for for 34 years) but it is vital that a clear and credible case is put forward if success is to be achieved and public support maximised.

Direct action is also something to consider. The legal system can be lamentably inneffective in cases like this.

Andy

This message was last edited by 66d35 on 03/10/2009.

Like 0      
03 Oct 2009 10:58 AM by arnoldnedith Star rating. 57 posts Send private message

I understand your point. The website was created I think to get the message out there. I don't think they are professional web developers. Just average joes with no experience of this sort of thing. Maybe if someone like yourself with obvious knowledge and experience in these sort of matters could offer their services to help improve the site and get the message out there.

Regards

Arnold

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Non Completion on Roda Contracts - 2 posts
Madrid Olympic bid 2016 - 0 posts
Registering a UK motorbike in Spain. - 3 posts
Beware Lettings Conman - 0 posts
Alcazaba Hills - 17 posts
uk treats costa blanca - 0 posts
Debt Termination Incorporation - 2 posts
Private Health Insurance. Costa Blanca - 0 posts
Importing a UK car to Spain - 17 posts
New Healthcare Scheme for Valencia - 2 posts
taxi needed on saturday night from Valle del Este to Mojacar - 0 posts
la caixa - proceddures on depositing cheques - 4 posts
Looking for a few key estate agents - 0 posts
Print Spanish postal stamps from PC? - 1 posts
Question for Maria - 1 posts
starting up stables in spain - 3 posts
Registering with the Spanish Tax Office - 5 posts
PM from rememberme............... - 1 posts
Yellow whites - 2 posts
Car registration plates - 9 posts
Reply from the "Tax Man" - 1 posts
Fontana Pizzeria Pueblo Latino Torre de la Horadada - 3 posts
Centro Cultural, Quesada - is there an e-mail address? - 0 posts
Vodafone dongle-early redemption penalty? - 8 posts
Spanish social security - is it worth signing up? - 9 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x