Econorent

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Sep 2009 12:00 AM by kev2006n Star rating in Sussex and Playa Fla.... 344 posts Send private message

Hi, My son has just come back from Alicante. Econorent have moved their location, never told him, they are located upstairs plus he had to pay to get out of the car park. Not really appreciated at 23.30 having dragged the luggage and fellow passengers all the way around Alicante Airport. Surely they could have sent an e mail to all their customers! Just imagine if you arrived planning to get Euros once in Spain.

Like 0      
12 Sep 2009 12:53 PM by alancambs Star rating in Las Kalendas Fortuna. 134 posts Send private message

alancambs´s avatar

Hi

We had an email a couple of weeks ago telling us they had moved, with an attachment of a little map showing where.

Alan

Like 0      
12 Sep 2009 12:59 PM by martin o Star rating. 25 posts Send private message

Hi

I did get an e mail from them with a map you have to pay to get car out  90cents mine was .they used to go to the cash desk for you now they are located on the top floor at the very back the excuse now is it is to far for them to do this. my big problem was bringing the car back finding the ramp to get back up there.

Regards

Martin o

Like 0      
12 Sep 2009 1:22 PM by kev2006n Star rating in Sussex and Playa Fla.... 344 posts Send private message

They never e mailed my son. I suppose @ 23.30 he was not in the mood to explore the car park at Alicante with 3 suitcases and then have to sort out a car park ticket. He paid 1.50 to get out. Not a lot, just annoying.

Like 0      
12 Sep 2009 3:54 PM by Forhotspot Star rating. 233 posts Send private message

I just got an email a few days ago. Is this map that you're talking about is the Upper Floor Parking. This attachment says:

"To collect your car you must walk across to the car park and go up the stairs by the cash desk then walk to the far end of the upper car park where you will find th Econorent office on the right hand side.

Number 19 on bay number 1577".

Is this the right instruction I've been given?

Thanks.

Like 0      
14 Sep 2009 10:02 AM by katrinachesney Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

Hi

I have just come back last week and as usual they were great it was exactly where hirecarsinspain said it was

"To collect your car you must walk across to the car park and go up the stairs by the cash desk then walk to the far end of the upper car park where you will find th Econorent office on the right hand side.

Number 19 on bay number 1577".

Although upstairs it still worked great and didn't have to pay car parking fee

Like 0      
16 Sep 2009 6:49 PM by Forhotspot Star rating. 233 posts Send private message

I forgot to ask. I hope the staff in Alicante speaks English & not Spanish.

Like 0      
16 Sep 2009 8:03 PM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

The staff at Alicante speak English

Like 0      
16 Sep 2009 8:10 PM by Forhotspot Star rating. 233 posts Send private message

Thanks semijubilada. It's great to hear that.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Golf Clubs - 0 posts
España camisa blanca de mi esperanza - 0 posts
Distressed properties - 0 posts
UK registered cars in Spain - 5 posts
Advice required, Title / Deed Transfer - 3 posts
short term parking at or around murcia airport - 1 posts
Ryanair Baggage return flight only - 17 posts
Would anyone be interested? - 4 posts
Tips for increasing your Spanish property rentals online - 6 posts
Taking a dog from Spain to France and back? - 11 posts
Lost SIP Card - 2 posts
Is It Time For Plan B - 118 posts
Wireless Internet - 0 posts
CAM Bank - Annual interest rate change on loans - 3 posts
Justin, Private messages. - 2 posts
Fire on Estepona Mountain - 7 posts
computer screen gone mad! - 2 posts
Medical Advice if you're moving to Spain - 1 posts
EOS Spanish Course - 13 posts
Gardner & Handyman and homemade cakes! - 0 posts
new sky cards - 5 posts
Inheritance debts! - 6 posts
Pool price - 1 posts
Spain court jurisdiction - 5 posts
by train from the ferry terminal at Denia to Totana - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x