Market trading

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
22 Aug 2009 12:00 AM by trendytots Star rating. 12 posts Send private message

I want to open a market stall and register as an autonomo. Before registering I would however like to test the market. Does anyone know if I can (legally) get a temporary stall for a couple of weeks in different markets without registering with the hacienda and SS.  Also are there any good websites that I can found out all of the permits needed, tax rates etc so I can make sure that it would be profitable after they have taken their cut.  Also if my husband is working with me will he have to register separately.

Like 0      
22 Aug 2009 9:03 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Some answers ( and questions ) for you below:

I want to open a market stall and register as an autonomo. Before registering I would however like to test the market. Does anyone know if I can (legally) get a temporary stall for a couple of weeks in different markets without registering with the hacienda and SS.  Also are there any good websites that I can found out all of the permits needed, tax rates etc so I can make sure that it would be profitable after they have taken their cut.  Also if my husband is working with me will he have to register separately.

What type of market are you thinking about?
Pemits will depend on the locality you will finally choose.
Your husband  will just have to be registered in the Social Security as a collaborator relative.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
22 Aug 2009 10:51 AM by trendytots Star rating. 12 posts Send private message

Thankyou for your prompt reply. I am thinking about the weekly spanish markets such as Antequera and Caseriche..

Like 0      
22 Aug 2009 12:04 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Trendytots:

Those weekly free market are under the Local Council jurisdiction so you need to choose the places you will be starting with and ask for a license before the planning department of the respective Local Council. Every Local Council has legislative faculties to regulate this according to a general legal framework.

Good luck! and just ask for a good gestor or lawyer  to  help you with the aplication in the chosen area.

Best,

Maria

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

'silver fish' - 3 posts
moving in November but dont know where to ! - 7 posts
6 month stepping stone............any suggestions ?? please help !! - 4 posts
Have I done something wrong?? - 4 posts
Off-plans that never get off the ground....but not in Spain! - 0 posts
cam online banking - 4 posts
Inhertitance tax on home - 1 posts
Catastral value - 0 posts
Turned off street lights - 5 posts
Community start up - 2 posts
FOR SALE - 2003 Citroen C3 Pluriel 1.4 Convertible - 0 posts
Any quiet islands in Spain - 3 posts
scanning and translating a letter - 1 posts
Advice on importing household goods - 3 posts
torresatalit tv info? - 6 posts
landline - 5 posts
Weather Alicante beginning of October? - 4 posts
Probably stupid question bout Ryan air and departing different airports - 12 posts
Ryanair returning to Valencia - 1 posts
minimum wage - 2 posts
second hand private sale what to do ???????? - 2 posts
Above ground pool........ - 1 posts
Pocket dragon collectors??????? - 5 posts
Great Healthcare in Almeria - 2 posts
Channel 5 changes... - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x