Cheap car hire from Malaga Airport

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Jul 2009 12:00 AM by amatista Star rating. 440 posts Send private message

Buenos Dias,

I normally use Holiday Car Hire to rent a small car for my father, from Malaga Airport.  He has had various problems with vehicles from local companies, including breakdowns, and once the steering wheel nearly came away in his hand (yes really), which isn´t the best way to go when you are driving down the A7.  On recommendation, we have since booked twice through carhire4airports and had brilliant service, great vehicles and the cheapest prices we have found for years.  I know there are hundreds of car hire options from Malaga, but this one really is worth a try.  They search up to 450 car hire websites to find cheapest deals and it saves no end of time trawling through individual sites.

Dad likes to do a lot of driving when he´s here as my brother lives in Ronda so he is up and down the mountain roads three or four times during his stay, but the vehicles we have booked through carhire4airports have been like new. 

Happy motoring!!

Jane

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

speeding fine - 0 posts
Non residents vendors can reclaim for overpayment of taxes - 1 posts
car windows tinted in Murcia region - 2 posts
taxi fares from san javier airport to san pedro del pinitar - 4 posts
dodgy rental company - 0 posts
Anybody know any swimming pool cover companies in Murcia Region? - 4 posts
Anyone know how much taci San Javier to Cabo Roig may be? - 5 posts
Sevillana Endesa - 7 posts
Speeding fine on A-7 towards Alicante - 41 posts
Trampolin Hills - 1 posts
Hello Eye on Spain - 3 posts
Looking for a good Administrator - 13 posts
Know any good Administrators? - 26 posts
INDUSTRIAL UNITS - WAREHOUSES TO LET - 0 posts
Property Agent - 2 posts
If currently you're experiencing problems sourcing a hire car in the Torrevieja area of the CB ..... - 0 posts
Marbella : fractional ownership - 1 posts
Blood Donation in Spain - 4 posts
location of estate agents - 5 posts
PLEASE can someone help Dama, a beautiful Beagle - 0 posts
Colin, please show us how you put your pics on. (You said if I asked in here, you would !) - 4 posts
HOLIDAY LETS - 1 posts
Calais to the Mar Menor - 2 posts
Selling without the estate agent - 5 posts
help wonted - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x