Molina de la Puebla, Cartegena, Murcia

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Jun 2009 12:00 AM by David Holland Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Hi

My name is David Holland and my wife and I are buying an apartment at the Molina de la Puebla which is near Categena, Murcia.

We visited the complex a few weeks ago and have a few concerns about the complex which is due for completion in November this year, is there anyone who is buying on the same development as I would like to exchange views and thoughts etc.

Regards

David

Like 0      
14 Jul 2009 8:51 PM by Vera1933 Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

We are also buying there, what do you think the  are. We have not been out there since October.

Like 0      
15 Jul 2009 3:20 PM by David Holland Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

We thought the village looked a little run down etc, what did you think of the development ?

Like 0      
16 Jul 2009 10:35 PM by Vera1933 Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

I think a lot of Spanish villages and even the towns look like that.  We have been into cafes and restaurant's  that look very scruffy on the outside, only to find the inside is lovely.  We have received quite a few photo's of the development as it is being built, and it looks quite good. I think the artists impressions made it look bigger than it actually will be, but we were prepared for that.          

Like 0      
20 Jul 2009 9:06 PM by michelle73 Star rating in luton,uk. 8 posts Send private message

hello all.  myself and my husband are purchasing an apartment here also. we have two children who we think would love spending holidays here.   we went to visit the site in February and are still happy with the area etc. Our estate agent regularly sends us updated photos and it looks as if it will be on target to be built at the end of this year.  We are very happy to be so near the mar menor and we loved spending time in los alcazares.  we are getting quite excited about it now. Just hoping the sterling goes up against the euro!!

Like 0      
05 Oct 2009 9:59 PM by Vera1933 Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Has anyone been given a completion date yet?

Like 0      
05 Oct 2009 10:53 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

We don't appear to have this development set up in our specific community forums section.  Is this the actual name of the development?  If so I can set up an proper community forum for yourselves on here.  Would you like me to do this?

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
06 Oct 2009 9:40 AM by philevans Star rating in Axminster Devon & Sa.... 187 posts Send private message

philevans´s avatar

Justin

Are the community forums restricted to new build sites only?

What you see is what you get 

Like 0      
06 Oct 2009 10:02 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

No, established communities too!

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
03 Nov 2009 5:53 PM by michelle73 Star rating in luton,uk. 8 posts Send private message

hi. we have been emailed some photos of the site and is looking very impressive. they are hoping to have ours ready for new year which we are happy about. the complex looks lovely. has anyone else moved in yet or been out to visit??

michelle

Like 0      
03 Nov 2009 10:27 PM by Vera1933 Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

My husband and I were there two weeks ago, and it is all looking great. Quite a few of the appartments are finished. The site is not ready for occupation yet, but it shouldn't be more than a few more weeks. The indoor spa is a a lot bigger than we thought it would be.  It is all very impressive!  We can't wait for completion.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Michael Jackson has passed away! - 38 posts
coackroaches - 2 posts
Solmar car hire - 3 posts
transferring money . - 27 posts
Merino Wool Underblankets... - 0 posts
buying property in spain - 16 posts
Hello from us. - 3 posts
Internet Techy Question - 18 posts
Free book on Community Finances - 2 posts
Is this the time to buy a business? - 10 posts
Recording Studio wanted - 0 posts
Alicante Hogueras fiestas this evening - 0 posts
SOFA BEDS FOR SALE - 0 posts
Help Athentic spanish gift needed for the man that has everything...! - 2 posts
Online registration for the payment of non resident’s la renta tax - 40 posts
Licence of First Ocupation - 2 posts
getting rid of wasp's nest - 5 posts
Had to complete new mortgage with life insurance to keep property - 11 posts
Vegeterian restaurants in Vera area. - 13 posts
FOR SALE - BRAND NEW - BEDS - 1 KING & 2 SINGLE - 1,000 EUROS THE LOT - 0 posts
A link to claim against Courts in Spain - 2 posts
motorcycle letter delivery service - 0 posts
reluctant sale - 1 posts
Selling a property in Spain. - 5 posts
bringing over freesatbox - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 11

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x