rogue builder made repairs

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Jun 2009 12:00 AM by jeremyweena Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

I last wrote about our builder a couple of months ago but since then things have looked up. We live in Los Palacios a small part of Formentera Del Segura a beautiful little village near the centre of Rojales. After having no joy with the builder I approached the council via our Spanish speaking representative. At first they did not want to know but after seeing the state of the S**t and waste that was a meter high under the building they agreed to back us. After asking them if they could have a word with the builder for us they had another meeting and agreed that they would ask the builder to fix it NOW and if not they would do it and take out the denuncia to get the money back off the builder. Well surprise, surprise the builder has fixed the plumbing under the building. I would have prefered the council to do it because the builder cut corners where ever he could and nothing has been done about the electrics. The builder is Groupo Empresarial Palacios Mar and the main man is Trinitario Rodreguez Menarguez. He was not a happy man about having to fix it but I must thank David Chapman our representative and Paco on the council for all their help.Seriously I would not recommend this builder because I know of other people with properties in Formentera who are having problems with him as well. Thanks to everyone who gave me advice it was appreciated. 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

alloy wheel refurb - 0 posts
Fed Ex collection and or mail box - 2 posts
Ambasun - 0 posts
Is it the heat? - 9 posts
property maintenance - 0 posts
property maintenance - 2 posts
moveing to spain advice welcome - 2 posts
Getting rid of scumbags - 6 posts
again, one of THOSE days .... :-) - 26 posts
bricklayer, builder, and alround handy man - 0 posts
can someone just clear up some confusion for me please? - 15 posts
Do I need a license to rent my apartment? - 2 posts
Live rates,Charts and Data - 0 posts
Advice on importing a boat from usa - 1 posts
ITV show on the Costa Del Sol - 232 posts
Jobbing Builder Wanted.... - 8 posts
Beer and Food Prices - 5 posts
UK tax office and paying tax in Spain - 0 posts
Potential Group action against CAM Bank for negligence - 1 posts
Satelitte Dish & Stand - 1 posts
Strawberries - 2 posts
Euro rate in Spain - 6 posts
Interest Only Mortgages - 6 posts
Cats ,is it just me ? - 20 posts
French lessons/French conversation - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x