Potential Group action against CAM Bank for negligence

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Jun 2009 12:00 AM by Andrew Wilford Star rating. 189 posts Send private message

I have thought long and hard before writing this post since there are so many “doubters” amongst the owners / residents at Trampolin Solera / El Trampolin since so many of you fail to see what is in front of their eyes. Look … Trampolin Solera / El Trampolin / Royal Dreams or Trampolin Hills are bankrupt in all bar name. They have zero money left … have legions of embargoes against every single free property and the most enormous mortgages out with CAM Bank against the WHOLE of Phase 2 and unless you can prove “Criminal Fraud” and issue a Querrella as I have done EVERYONE without an Escitura will end up as an unsecured creditor AFTER CAM Bank. As things stand that is an absolute fact since CAM Bank currently hold charges which were obtained AFTER the most of you had paid the majority … if not all … the monies due for your villas. As in my case … Plot 82 (currently occupied by Mr and Mrs Philips) the amount I was due to pay was considerably less that outstanding to CAM … the SOLE reason my wife and I did not complete! The fact that this as has been the case with several other individuals Trampolin went and sold the property two or three times over leaves the door open for fraud and the avenue down which I have gone. For the rest of you I suggest a “Class Action” be taken out against both Trampolin and CAM Bank … the latter for failing to exercise “due diligence” when granting the mortgages in the first instance. I am aware that an “action group” is being formed amongst Phase 2 property “owners” and would urge you all to take part and apply pressure on CAM Bank. The Branch involved is in Murcia and the Director is a Mr Pedro Meseguer (email address as follows:-  pfmeseguer@cam.es). Ultimately, with Trampolin I ESTIMATE owing something like €30,000,000.00 which they will never be able to repay the best chance of any resultant will be through the EEC with concerted action by a group. Interestingly, the Bank are as recently as last month still processing Mortgages against Phase 2 properties which have already been sold an occupied! I will NOT be forming a part of this group since I have already gone down the fraud route but I suggest anyone who is interested responds to this post and I will suggest to those orchestrating the matter to follow its progress. Good luck to you all. Andrew Wilford

Like 0      
24 Jan 2013 3:38 PM by Guadalupe. Lawyer Star rating. 261 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter

M LEGAL EXPERTS IMPORTANT DISCOVERY: DEPOSITS PAID TO SOLERA EL TRAMPOLIN FOR ROYAL DREAMS OF ALBUDEITE ARE COVERED BY A GENERIC GUARANTEE!!!

We have made a extremely important discovery that could change life of purchasers who paid deposits to Solera El Trampolin for properties in Albudeite: their money is covered by a generic guarantee signed by Solera el Trampolin with the Insurance Company BTA DRAUDIMAS. Purchasers of Albudeite never received individual guarantees, but as informed on previous post, most recent precedents from Magistrates' Court state that the lack of an individual guarantee doesn't prevent the purchaser to claim the refund to Bank or Insurance Company, as the builder's failure to deliver  a guarantee is not enforceable against the purchaser, whose rights are protected by a mandatory law (57/68 Act) and cannot be waived.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Satelitte Dish & Stand - 1 posts
Strawberries - 2 posts
Euro rate in Spain - 6 posts
Interest Only Mortgages - 6 posts
Cats ,is it just me ? - 20 posts
French lessons/French conversation - 0 posts
car parking in Valencia - 0 posts
Community charge - 2 posts
Lost Purse - Reward offered - 0 posts
French lessons/native speakers - 7 posts
wanted highchair - 1 posts
Mother and toddler group - 7 posts
Petrol stations close to San Javier airport - 7 posts
FITTED KITCHEN MAKE ME AN OFFER - 4 posts
AIR CONDITIONING UNITS MAKE ME AN OFFER - 4 posts
Primark Algeciras - 34 posts
QUESTION FOR MARIA - 1 posts
QUESTION FOR MARIA - OR LAWBIRD - 4 posts
Wanted long term rental - 4 posts
Auriga Crown/Alicante- No new Fleet! - 64 posts
long-term parking murcia airport - 4 posts
CORRUPT SPAIN - CLAYTON GES - FINCA PARCS - FINCA EXPERT - 19 posts
AGM Minutes - 0 posts
Re: Motor tricycle syndrome - 0 posts
To sell or not to sell - that is the question - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x