Alhambra and Granarda Visit

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Jun 2009 12:00 AM by Sue and Paul Star rating in /We are from Glouces.... 73 posts Send private message

Hi All

Can anyone recommend a good Hotel in Granarda at a good price, as we are going there for a 2 day visit in 2 weeks time.We are driving there so a hotel with parking would be good.It will need to be close to the city centre and the Alhambra .Hope you can help.

Regards

Sue & Paul

Like 0      
07 Jun 2009 12:01 AM by DaveAilsa Star rating in Tallentire, UK, Los .... 101 posts Send private message

Hi Sue and Paul,
Try some of the recommendations on the following site (I designed this for my friends Harold and Kate who live in Granada):
http://www.andalamusica.com/accommodation.htm
We stayed in Casa de Rafa in the Albaicin - a lovely place in a quiet street with views across to the Alhambra - and not that expensive either - thoroughly recommended.

As for a hotel with parking then that could be a problem - driving in Granada is an absolute nightmare and parking even worse - people pay 10,000 euros just to get a garage space !  When we go to Granada by car we always park in the underground car-park along Gran Via - but it's not cheap.
As you're only there for 2 days then probably best to park in the above car-park and then it's just a few mins walk up Gran Via to the city centre.

Hope you enjoy your stay - Granada is one of our favourite places to visit.

All the best, Dave and Ailsa

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

SKY TV FORMENTERA COASTABLANCA - 2 posts
POSSIBLE RETURN TO UK. - 0 posts
POSSIBLE RETURN TO UK. - 0 posts
Dissatisfaction with Spanish Lawyer - 2 posts
childminding in playa flamenca - 1 posts
INDESIT WASHER,FRIDGE FREEZER,TUMBLE DRYER FOR SALE - 0 posts
QUALITY BEDROOM FURNITURE SET FOR SALE - 1 posts
Problem dogs - 3 posts
Problem dogs - 1 posts
tax on rental income - 1 posts
Question for Maria re " credit contra de la masa " - 7 posts
BANKINTER RIP OFF WHO DO I CHANGE TO HELP - 7 posts
Building insurance phase 3B - 0 posts
Holiday Rentals - 4 posts
Terrace Furniture Wanted - 3 posts
I'm Looking for a 3 bed detached Property with access to a pool in the Quesada area for long term rent. - 2 posts
Excellent book on the financial side of how to run a community. - 0 posts
Hi everyone - 1 posts
move to the costa blanca - 3 posts
horizontal laws - 4 posts
Long term Property Rental Question... - 6 posts
contact details to pay community fees - 4 posts
Sky TV - new cards coming soon - implications? - 24 posts
Six Month Anniversary - 4 posts
NIE HELP SECTION 2 - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x