Polaris World Condado de Alhama- TV

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 May 2009 12:00 AM by munster Star rating. 57 posts Send private message

munster´s avatar

To fellow residents of above resort.  I have asked customer services why we cannot get any Irish tv channels. They have said its not possible, but they are getting them in Camposol and the other Polaris World Resorts. What I am asking if for other residents to contact customer services and ask for the same tv channels. Before anybody says this is just an Irish complaint, with those channels you will get Champions league matches on both Tuesday and Wednesday nights, also Heineken rugby matches and also International matches. Thats just part of the sport packages plus lots more. In this way we do not need sky which would cost more. Its in all our own interest. I would ask Irish people especially not to sign up until we get RTE 1,2 ,3 and TG 4.

Like 0      
09 May 2009 2:17 PM by Jontee Star rating in Jardine 11. 103 posts Send private message

Hi Munster

Welcome to EOS Forum. You have a good point about the Polaris TV and I agree but I think you will be better putting your views across if you get on the Condado de Alhama as we have our own Forum. If you click the toolbar on Community then put in Condado De Alhama  you will find the forum.

John & Val

Like 0      
10 May 2009 10:43 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Munster, post this in the Condado de Alhama forum.  There are lots of people there.

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

How to estimate occupancy rates - 6 posts
Development maps incorrect - 3 posts
City of Malaga - Information and Advice for Potential Visitors - 0 posts
Notification problems again - 2 posts
GOLF COURSE RATINGS / COMMENTS - 5 posts
Renault Express Combi For Sale... - 0 posts
Water meter costs - 10 posts
Orange - 5 posts
WANTED LAWYER WHO TAKES NO NONSENSE AND FIGHTS FOR CLIENTS - 1 posts
Hiring baby car seats etc. San Juan de los Terreros - 0 posts
car boots in costa blanca - 1 posts
What's the easiet way to know where your local airport flies to - 2 posts
Parking at Murcia Airport - 2 posts
A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE IN JUST 2 HOURS - 0 posts
children's healthcare - 0 posts
Funiture for sale - 0 posts
corrie - 0 posts
removers - 0 posts
Hi From Lisa Grant - Spectrum FM - 105.5fm - - 0 posts
Rio Park Bank Guarantee Promised But Not Issued - 16 posts
damp - 1 posts
David Beckham is still a Red - 8 posts
For sale - flights Gatwick-Murcia-Gatwick (dep 25 May return 2 June) - 8 posts
At last we have ALL posts of each member back - 2 posts
Van Wanted - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x