El Trampolin will not give me back my money.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Jun 2009 9:53 PM by Andrew Wilford Star rating. 189 posts Send private message

Hi To everyone who has placed a "post" on this thread. Look ... the Criminal route IS the best route and the direction I have gone in. However you do need to have grounds to prove "Fraud" ... in my case it was easy since having paid over a considerable sum of money Trampolin simply moved Mr and Mrs Philips into my plot! We have a Querrella before the Court at the moment and Rafael / Trampolin have to pay €200K into Court to resist this action. However, I believe that CAM Bank did not excercise "due diligence" in granting Mortgages across the whole of Phase 2. My estimate is that they owe some €20million to CAM Bank and having suggested only this morning to the current occupants of my home a course of action ... a "Class Action" ... against both CAM and Trampolin. One regular reader / contributor to Eye on Spain is known as "El Ginge" ... send him a personal message and he will put you in touch with Javier at Iberbrit or the barrister, Corlos Moral Servet, in Murcia. These thieves will NEVER have enough money to clear the mortgages so a class action against CAM has to be the best or indeed the only way forward. Sadly criminal action will only "catch" Rafael and I doubt Antonio will bail him out! Kind regards to you all Andrew Wilford. As for Dennis ... I will contact you upon my return to the UK next week. i am currently at my home on Mallorca TRYING not to stress about Trampolin!

Like 0      
13 Jun 2009 12:55 PM by alamred Star rating. 242 posts Send private message

CAM BANK

are crooked scum. they have left hundreds of buyers in lurch at finca parcs as well.

if any developer says they are using cam bank - run

Like 0      
13 Jun 2009 5:11 PM by Andrew Wilford Star rating. 189 posts Send private message

Hi Alarmed ... I have already been in communication with Snr Pedro Messeguer at CAM Bank and providing you have no objection will email a copy of your post together with mine ... let's see what develops! Kind regards Andrew

Like 0      
13 Jun 2009 5:29 PM by alamred Star rating. 242 posts Send private message

Feel free, but they are clear crooks and fluant spanish legislation on issuance of bank guarantee and slimy torags as they wll not tell me the manager involvement in our development.

Until such time as cam bank continue to treat me like s...t they will get treated the same way in return

Trampolin Hills is on motorway down to San javier, i am assuming your Cam bank is in Murcia, would that be correct.

I cannot get an answer out of our crooked developer as to which branch they were getting finance for, which is a shame becuase once i find the manager I will ask politely for my money back and if the lieing scum bag refusing i will happily take a cricket bat to him

Like 0      
17 Jun 2009 7:18 AM by Andrew Wilford Star rating. 189 posts Send private message

Hi again ... Look ... I cannot condone violence although believe me ... with over €200K at stake now I can be more than a little sympathetic. I started the following "New Thread" yesterday under the heading of class action against CAM Bank but what is NOT clear to me is the exact location of your property. Is it actually on El Trampolin? If so then you are correct ... the branch is in Murcia and the contact email address is in the body of the text:-

I have thought long and hard before writing this post since there are so many “doubters” amongst the owners / residents at Trampolin Solera / El Trampolin since so many of you fail to see what is in front of their eyes. Look … Trampolin Solera / El Trampolin / Royal Dreams or Trampolin Hills are bankrupt in all bar name. They have zero money left … have legions of embargoes against every single free property and the most enormous mortgages out with CAM Bank against the WHOLE of Phase 2 and unless you can prove “Criminal Fraud” and issue a Querrella as I have done EVERYONE without an Escitura will end up as an unsecured creditor AFTER CAM Bank. As things stand that is an absolute fact since CAM Bank currently hold charges which were obtained AFTER the most of you had paid the majority … if not all … the monies due for your villas. As in my case … Plot 82 (currently occupied by Mr and Mrs Philips) the amount I was due to pay was considerably less that outstanding to CAM … the SOLE reason my wife and I did not complete! The fact that this as has been the case with several other individuals Trampolin went and sold the property two or three times over leaves the door open for fraud and the avenue down which I have gone. For the rest of you I suggest a “Class Action” be taken out against both Trampolin and CAM Bank … the latter for failing to exercise “due diligence” when granting the mortgages in the first instance. I am aware that an “action group” is being formed amongst Phase 2 property “owners” and would urge you all to take part and apply pressure on CAM Bank. The Branch involved is in Murcia and the Director is a Mr Pedro Meseguer (email address as follows:-  pfmeseguer@cam.es). Ultimately, with Trampolin I ESTIMATE owing something like €30,000,000.00 which they will never be able to repay the best chance of any resultant will be through the EEC with concerted action by a group. Interestingly, the Bank are as recently as last month still processing Mortgages against Phase 2 properties which have already been sold an occupied! I will NOT be forming a part of this group since I have already gone down the fraud route but I suggest anyone who is interested responds to this post and I will suggest to those orchestrating the matter to follow its progress. Good luck to you all. Andrew Wilford

If you get little "joy" there all I can say is that CAM Bank's Head Office is in Alicante. Regards  Andrew

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Buying property in Tenerife - 2 posts
What is Bank Guarantee? - 2 posts
Air-con engineer - 1 posts
bank guarantee success at last - 6 posts
Attention! Real estate agents - 2 posts
What are you having for lunch? - 24 posts
Too risky to ask my UK bosses to work remotely in Spain? - 2 posts
Ryanair - A good story for a change. - 12 posts
New Car Price Reduction - 33 posts
OUR WEE COUNTRY - 0 posts
Shops in Quesada? - 18 posts
Can anyone recommend a supplier of external blinds in the Manilva area, CDS? - 1 posts
Yorkshire Linen Company - 0 posts
Yorkshire Linen Company - 6 posts
VILLAPAC - BE VERY CAREFUL - 2 posts
Wireless connection - 2 posts
Taking my cat to spain - 4 posts
Truck to UK in May. - 3 posts
Can we have a 'quote' feature please on EOS ? - 2 posts
new to forum and have bought in Entre Golf. - 4 posts
Driving down to Spain - 23 posts
New Sky Cards - Confirmation - 15 posts
Tenants just walked out.. - 19 posts
Peninsula threatening to seize UK assets and force purchasers to complete on Medina Elvira golf in Granada - 7 posts
Peninsula threatening to seize UK assets and force purchasers to complete on Medina Elvira golf in Granada - 20 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 25

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x