lisa stych-waterlily1975

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Feb 2009 12:00 AM by silverbirch35 Star rating in uk. 46 posts Send private message

avoid at all costs!

she has just up'd and left my apartment on friday so will be looking!

she will tell you

her card got lost, chewed up etc

she will tell you her new card has been sent to england! shes sorry she will pay

she will tell you she is ill

she will tell you her mum is ill

she will tell you if her mum wasn't ill she could get it out but mum now in hospital

she will tell you she will pay extra and do you a free website design

she will tell you a client is paying for a site so will pay wednesday, thursday

her mum will die on friday...your apartment will be vacated with no forwarding address...she is a horrible person to do this to people and i am so glad i am not her mother!

do not put yourself through it...avoid her!

Like 0      
05 Feb 2009 9:33 AM by llamacalmer Star rating in Surrey & La Torre. 318 posts Send private message

llamacalmer´s avatar

Has also signed in as doghouse recently with another sob story, and no doubt has several other sign in names.

This message was last edited by llamacalmer on 2/5/2009.

R
osemary

Owner of  8 stray Spanish mutts

Like 0      
05 Feb 2009 3:15 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi, we do not let our apartment out only to friends and family so I might be a bit naive here.

Year's ago when we did rent apartments and villa's we always had to pay the rent upfront, otherwise you could not use the facilities.  Is this not the case nowdays.

I really feel for all you people that have been taken in by her.

Pat 

Like 0      
06 Feb 2009 9:21 AM by deniseatnycs Star rating in Sol Golf Nr Villamar.... 136 posts Send private message

deniseatnycs´s avatar

"Year's ago when we did rent apartments and villa's we always had to pay the rent upfront, otherwise you could not use the facilities.  Is this not the case nowdays."

Think that is how I escaped, she asked on the phone where she could pick the keys up from, not knowing that I live around the corner from our rental apartment.  I mentioned she needed to pay first and then she could have the keys, and despite many attempts to contact her by different methods I heard nothing back.  Then on Monday I got a text but thankfully due to this site I had been warned off by then.

Like 0      
06 Feb 2009 9:50 AM by silverbirch35 Star rating in uk. 46 posts Send private message

i actually did get paid when she first moved in, due to having management team apartment underneath and had to swap money for keys, it was supposed to be for a couple of weeks as she said she'd had a flood and not sure when her apartment would be okay, so we did it on a month to month basis from nov...she stopped paying in jan 12...i won't do that again! from now on it's back to deposit 1 mnths rent upfront etc i made a mistake and i have learned hard from it!

Like 0      
06 Feb 2009 10:02 AM by silverbirch35 Star rating in uk. 46 posts Send private message

just incase she has changed her name on here and decided to call herself something else:

email address: waterlily1975@gmail.com  fembat@gmail.com 

tel: 648708131
 hope this helps someone avoid her!

Like 0      
06 Feb 2009 10:13 AM by deniseatnycs Star rating in Sol Golf Nr Villamar.... 136 posts Send private message

Like 0      
06 Feb 2009 10:57 AM by llamacalmer Star rating in Surrey & La Torre. 318 posts Send private message

llamacalmer´s avatar

We got a deposit off her before she moved in, and then she agreed to pay weekly into our Spanish account.  However we had problems accessing our account on line for a few weeks, during which time she assured us she had paid into our account.  When we realised she hadn't, she claimed the bank had made a  mistake and would sort it out.  Having a 11 month contract we assumed we would be OK, but it hasn't meant a thing.  By the time we woke up and realised she was just a con woman, she had upped and left without a word.

R
osemary

Owner of  8 stray Spanish mutts

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Advice needed please - 2 posts
GerardG - 1 posts
Post Office box (Apartado de Correos) - cost of annual renewal? - 0 posts
We are in Jardin, Miraflores - 2 posts
New Iceland store - 10 posts
Plusvalia who pays? - 14 posts
Transferring Electric and Water on completion enquiry - 13 posts
Tax on transfers - 11 posts
Mortgage broker - 4 posts
Utility Bills - 2 posts
ITV show 'Tonight' Friday 30th January 'Your pound abroad'. - 0 posts
Done, dusted, contracts exchanged.... - 12 posts
Looking for a good british lawyer - 21 posts
For Sale - 0 posts
New TV service - 2 posts
Register to pay taxes - 17 posts
More Siesta Show - 8 posts
A question for Maria, Faults with new property. Any advice please - 4 posts
British Jobs for British Workers are you seeing Descrimination in Spain - 11 posts
Ryanair to charge £30 if duty free won't fit in hand baggage - 10 posts
Air conditioning units for sale - 2 posts
Nearly new fridge freezer for sale - 2 posts
New Single headboards for sale - 2 posts
Can Movistar switch off your mobile service if you don't use it a lot ? - 23 posts
Anyone tried 'Rent to Buy'? - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x