Las Rambles costa blanca

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Feb 2009 4:47 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

No I think he is having a little Joke, but I may be wrong. We will see what he says.

Pat

Like 0      
03 Feb 2009 5:58 PM by Acapulco Star rating in Costa Blanca South.. 342 posts Send private message

Acapulco´s avatar

With all this money flying around the idea is sounding better and better. I can laze by the pool counting my money and drinking Georgia's beer. Mmm life in Spain is sounding better and better.

Might even invite the neighbors around.

If you're going through hell keep on going, you might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

Like 0      
03 Feb 2009 6:40 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Last time we looked (January) you hadn't got a pool, Acapulco.

Like 0      
03 Feb 2009 6:46 PM by Acapulco Star rating in Costa Blanca South.. 342 posts Send private message

Acapulco´s avatar

Georgia is digging it personally, probably be April before he finishes it though.

If you're going through hell keep on going, you might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

Like 0      
03 Feb 2009 7:09 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Georgia.

Like 0      
03 Feb 2009 7:31 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

No wonder  Georgia has  not got any time. I can see why all these builders will have your photo.

Man of many talents. Dont work to hard.

Pat   

Like 0      
11 Feb 2009 4:59 PM by claire T Star rating in Torremendo, Orihuela. 688 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter

Hi Lotty - I agree with Georgia that Las Ramblas has been overpriced in the past but you do tend to pay extra for the setting.  If you are still interested in Las Ramblas, I have just been offered three properties there at pretty good prices.  I would be delighted to give you more details.

Regards

Like 0      
12 Feb 2009 9:21 AM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi All,

Before this rumour gathers too much momentum, i am not actually digging the pool, i just asked the builder nicely in my own special way to throw in the pool free of charge (with a couple of other things), after a couple of hours he gladly agreed, (i kinew those thumb screws would come in handy in the end!!)

Fan Club Eh??! now your talking, can i set the membership fees?? and allocate funds accordingly...? 

I think as a whole my profession has moved up slightly in the last couple of months, Bank mangers and Directors seem to be on the most hated list now!!!

Mind you they get to keep their massive earnings if they say sorry...!! so not such a bad job after all..

I am having an opening party soon for my new office and all are invited,i don't know the date as such yet because Telfonica are playing "guess the date" when i get the new lines turned on!!

I wil give you all some more info nearer the date but basically we are going to combine the opening with a sort of "Help Clinic", there will be a couple of lawyers, accountants etc.. there to give free advice as well as myself. and as there are lawyers and estate agents present you will be checked for weapons upon entry..

I will be the one handing out the free sausage rolls and vino!! and before you ask Morerosado,yes they will be rationed!!

Anyway,hopefully see as many of you there as possible.

Fees for the fan club will be collected on Admission....

PS, Acapulco,the builder has asked which end you want the diving board and the docking port for the mini submarine?? also he ran out of mosaic dolphins so he is going to throw in a real one if that's ok..

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

HOW DO YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK - 1 posts
Hi....new on EOS and need ideas - 14 posts
El Saltador - 0 posts
Clover Estates / Procoal - 0 posts
Clover Estates / Procoal - 0 posts
Phase 2 apartments AGM - 6 posts
Can one negotiate with a developer when buying an over-valued apartment? - 13 posts
la zenia ,playa flamenca,la freda torreveja town - 0 posts
TV reception in my area - 0 posts
Anyone recommend an estate agent in the Axarquia/Rincon de la Victoria area? - 0 posts
MOVING TO SPAIN 2010 - 2 posts
Drop in Rental Income - How Far??? - 2 posts
Pruna.....Can anyone tell me what it is like ???? - 1 posts
GBP v EURO. - 26 posts
playa flaminca - 0 posts
Planning Permission. Anyone any idea how long it normally takes? 6 months, 6 years!? - 0 posts
All-in-one Printer/copier/fax/scan - 4 posts
Car boot sales on the Costa del Sol - 3 posts
Lemon Tree - 1 posts
BIG truck required to hire for about a week. - 0 posts
advice needed would like to set up a chiken farm - 1 posts
First Assembly of Owners - 0 posts
Buying a Spanish car, is there any charges and who pays for them - 4 posts
Baby clothes, - 6 posts
Going home? Car swop, genuine, not a dealer. spanish car wanted - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 28

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x